Reviews for Marauders Redux
hearts a heavy burden x chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
this was so cute. I love a happy ending - who doesn't? Love this, you did an awesome job! x
TheSiriusPenName chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I'm stunned that this amazing story has got such few reviews.

Geesh.

Anyway, this was awesome! The interaction between the Cousins, between R/T, and the jealousy given out by Fleur was a great delight to read!

The idea of using Broadman honestly is VERY VERY creative of you!

Kudos to you!

Ah, the birthday of my favourite Marauder 3

Loved every bit of it! You're great! :)
PhoenixRisingOnTheMoon chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
I really love this story! It was so adorable and wonderful and just plain amazing! Fantastic job! :D
Louey06 chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
Thios is a wonderful story, I really really enjoyed it. I liked when Sirius was revealed and they were all freaking out. And how Fleur was clueless as to who sirius was adn, that he was hitting on her
Hallow Avengence chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
I know you haven't updated this in a while but... I'll probably cry if you don't finish this. And that would be an aweful thing to have on your conscience :D

This is wonderful though. I love your Tonks. And your Remus.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Absolutely amazing! I loved it!
amaltia chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
Haha, this last chapter had me in fits of giggles! :) I'm not much of a Remus/Tonks reader, but this fic was definitely worth reading. I'm glad Remus finally managed to get over his own insecurities and get the girl!
zeralda viperia chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
one of my favorites!
Owl Emporium chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
That was a GREAT story! I loved this loads; really! It was hilarious and just brilliant! I loved how Remus found out that his ex-students thought of him and 'The Cool Professor'. Very, very nice. (: Kudos my friend! :D

Angelica
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
Beautiful writing! I love how you built Remus's doubts so realistically, and Sirius was so IC! Great job, and fantastic writing. I look forward to more of your writing!
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This is great!

Am I the only one with my head in the gutters when Sirius said, "She hasn't got any Moony in her yet?" Yea, I think I am. LOL. Great story! I like it so far!
Peanuckle chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
An awesome story, R/N is becoming one of my favorite pairings. However, I am curious as to why you finished the last chapter with a large segment of one of your other stories, Rookie. I was kind of thrown off by that.
VoicezWithin chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
Aw! Tonks is so cute, Remus literally has her "trippin." hehe. Me and my corny jokes. Anywho... great story! I absolutely loved it, thank goodness that after all that doubt, Remus finally came to his senses and realized that Tonks liked him just as much as he liked her! )
ibelieveintruelove chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
Oh I am so glad that you have a profile on I got to read your whole Transformation series now! And I must say that I loved it, absolutely amazing! You know before I always thought that Remus and Tonks were cute - but now you have convinced me that they are one of the cutest couples in the Harry Potter universe! lol You should feel very proud of yourself ;-)
siruisblack18 chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVED THIS STORY ] not much more i can really say now is there?