Reviews for Allo Allo in Aussie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
amazing i watch allo allo its so funny i think that should be made into an epasode it would be even funnier on tv lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Suddenly height woke up and realised it was cniy a dream oh what a
Shame she thought that was great fun,
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
TO GOARTNAY JNTHGSECKY ALL ALLO/ IT BBC1 CHOTTNASY SPOHY IN SOERSUY PRABY MOVILKY FONEGY AND
CHIRTWFHY WE GO NRSEY YOUR LIKE CLONSTRY COEUEAKY PONASFGEY UK
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
ALLO ALLO A4 SIZE REPRODUCTION POSTERS FROM ALLO ALLO AT THE PIER THEATRE BOURNEMOUTH NOW AVAILABLE ON E BAY WILL POST TO AUSTRAILIA
Serb chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I can see I had some influence on your 'Allo 'allo fics (love potions, Gruber/Helga pairings etc.) and I am flattered that you put me in your favourite authors list.

However, try to be more original. It is a wild, yet interesting idea that they are transferred into 2006 Australia. Plus, you should skip to scenes more slowly and introduce the background in more detail. Heck, it took me a while to get it into practice!

And you can always add chapters, so you don't always need to stuff the story into one page.

Anyway, a good first try. Improve on these point for I'm looking forward to see more 'Allo 'allo fics. It's crap being the only one still into it. ;)