Reviews for With Eachother
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was so sweet... I loved it but it was so sad (in my way), that everyone went in thier seperate ways and all but the scene with Jay and Theresa was beautifully done, I quite enjoyed it. Great work (even if it was made in 2006).
Anya-Paradox chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
awee...porr theresa. I hate guys sometimes...oh well not Jay! I love this story it was so cute.
Suk-fong chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Oh My GOD! That's like, I think I'm either crying or grinning stupidly. It's so good! Keep on writing!
iheartyou07 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
you do indeed deserve flattery for such a damn amazing story. PLEASE HAVE A SEQUEL, maybe where they all meet up again. i felt sorry for theresa, but i was glad it ended happily. You've got to keep writting, this was way too good, and JT is my favorite couple. Im seeing alot of AA these days, and it seems as though JT fanfics have subsided... blah. WRITE MORE!
Fanpire101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was good.
Citrus-Lime chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
i love it it was awsome the best story ever please wright more. there flattery i hope you like that. ohh ya me citrus-lime am rigthing a story with mizmel and i hpoe you flatter my story two. its j/t and a/a and just i am righting a story with j/t and a little a/a when a,a,t,andj get stuck in acient greece and stuff happen with j/t and ya and it goes on. a new character will come in. carry. she will be in all my storys and if shes not then the storys not over yet. since i cant make the character out of proportion the why not make my own charater. well story commin out this winter as soon as i figure out the acount love ya dearly not queerly byye
dream.love.live chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I think your story is greaat but maybe you could contiue it or like...do a sequel...well anywyay you pick