Reviews for Yu Gi Oh! Waking the Dragons
Swagcityy13 chapter 30 . 12/22/2012
Great story! I first I thought valon and Lynn would end up together and guess what! My names lynda XD
Fabiashun chapter 28 . 12/25/2011
It ROCKED. You are wrong Alister is MINE he is SMOKING HOT.

KEsHA YA LATER.
Fabiashun chapter 27 . 12/25/2011
Awsome. Alister is Finally loosening up. Once again it was Amazing. KESHA ya Later.
fabiashun chapter 26 . 12/25/2011
please make another alister love story.

Also a Joey love story .Without Mia PLEASE.
Black-Rose-6321 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Dear clue, Love the story. Hope you finish the sequel soon. I

loved the pairing with Alister and your Oc it was amazing.

Your fan,

Black Rose :p
EmissaryoftheOasis chapter 30 . 1/13/2011
Hi there! I am reviewing the entire story as well, as I was apparently a little late getting in the game. lol. Anways, I quite liked it and it's some feat to write all that out! Props to you for that. Everyone was IC for the most part and I didn't find your OC MarySue-ish or whiny/clingy as the previous reviewer said. And even if she was, it takes all types to make a world right? I do agree with "unregisteredmember" though that the choice of name was a bit off for the 21st century. I'm using "Lyn" for a character in my story, Change of Heart (also a DOOM/Alister fic), but as a nickname for a more modern name. Anyways, cheers! :)
unregisteredmember chapter 30 . 6/20/2010
hello. reviewing for all chapters. I thought the story was pretty good overall and your depiction of Raphael was spot on. You were able to capture his quiet determination with few words. Congrats on that. Alister and Valon were okay. On the downside, I have to say that I found your OC very annoying most of the time. She is quite clingy/whiny and a bit immature. I tend to prefer a tougher female lead in most fanfics. Also, Lynn isn't the best name for a teenage character, as most Lynns are over 40.
31 chapter 30 . 10/25/2009
I love this story. Your character isn't such a Marysue and I like that the most. She and Alister are perfect for one another. But I believe that Valon and her would have been a cuter couple since they get along better.
Jasmina chapter 30 . 9/24/2009
how lovely! I think you did a fantastic job with this!
OnCeUpOnA-TiMeLoNg-AgO chapter 30 . 7/3/2009
wow that is a happy ending! and valon is still single yay! I just love valon! great stroy can't wait to read the sequel!
OnCeUpOnA-TiMeLoNg-AgO chapter 21 . 7/3/2009
oh its alright! PHEW! i was so worried that Valon was going to lose his soul, wow that sure is a relief!
OnCeUpOnA-TiMeLoNg-AgO chapter 19 . 7/3/2009
NO! Poor Valon! I love Valon, please don't make him die! WAH! PRETTY PLEASE? -puppy eyes-
OnCeUpOnA-TiMeLoNg-AgO chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
hey that's really good!
EscapeWater chapter 30 . 5/15/2009
OMG! That was the cutest ending! Aw! Ha! Alister and Lynn, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! LOL!
Kalh chapter 30 . 5/12/2009
At first when I started to read the first chapter, I wasn't impressed...but as I kept on, I saw that you truly, truly have made this fanfic into an amazing story. (I believe you should go back and rewrite the first few chapters. Whatever floats your boat) And I am looking forward to reading the sequel.

My most favorite part of this chapter was the way Alister and Lynn finally got together. I'm happy for those two. They seem to be the perfect couple.

Excellent work. Please keep it up and work on, I'm sure you'll become one of the best selling authors one day.