Reviews for Yu Gi Oh! Waking the Dragons
LostDragonRider chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
Well, it's better than saying 'You're cue Alister!' out loud. Hahahahahaha!
KittenTigerz chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
Glad to know, Tea doesn't annoy just me :3
leticia smit chapter 30 . 1/28/2015
Were can you reed it
Guest chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
Please write the sequel!
Swagcityy13 chapter 30 . 12/22/2012
Great story! I first I thought valon and Lynn would end up together and guess what! My names lynda XD
Fabiashun chapter 28 . 12/25/2011
It ROCKED. You are wrong Alister is MINE he is SMOKING HOT.

KEsHA YA LATER.
Fabiashun chapter 27 . 12/25/2011
Awsome. Alister is Finally loosening up. Once again it was Amazing. KESHA ya Later.
fabiashun chapter 26 . 12/25/2011
please make another alister love story.

Also a Joey love story .Without Mia PLEASE.
The Harmonious Rain chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Dear clue, Love the story. Hope you finish the sequel soon. I

loved the pairing with Alister and your Oc it was amazing.

Your fan,

Black Rose :p
EmissaryoftheOasis chapter 30 . 1/13/2011
Hi there! I am reviewing the entire story as well, as I was apparently a little late getting in the game. lol. Anways, I quite liked it and it's some feat to write all that out! Props to you for that. Everyone was IC for the most part and I didn't find your OC MarySue-ish or whiny/clingy as the previous reviewer said. And even if she was, it takes all types to make a world right? I do agree with "unregisteredmember" though that the choice of name was a bit off for the 21st century. I'm using "Lyn" for a character in my story, Change of Heart (also a DOOM/Alister fic), but as a nickname for a more modern name. Anyways, cheers! :)
unregisteredmember chapter 30 . 6/20/2010
hello. reviewing for all chapters. I thought the story was pretty good overall and your depiction of Raphael was spot on. You were able to capture his quiet determination with few words. Congrats on that. Alister and Valon were okay. On the downside, I have to say that I found your OC very annoying most of the time. She is quite clingy/whiny and a bit immature. I tend to prefer a tougher female lead in most fanfics. Also, Lynn isn't the best name for a teenage character, as most Lynns are over 40.
31 chapter 30 . 10/25/2009
I love this story. Your character isn't such a Marysue and I like that the most. She and Alister are perfect for one another. But I believe that Valon and her would have been a cuter couple since they get along better.
Jasmina chapter 30 . 9/24/2009
how lovely! I think you did a fantastic job with this!
OnCeUpOnA-TiMeLoNg-AgO chapter 30 . 7/3/2009
wow that is a happy ending! and valon is still single yay! I just love valon! great stroy can't wait to read the sequel!
OnCeUpOnA-TiMeLoNg-AgO chapter 21 . 7/3/2009
oh its alright! PHEW! i was so worried that Valon was going to lose his soul, wow that sure is a relief!