Reviews for Blast To The Past
StoneCold7085 chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
This fic made no sense; what was the point of writing it if nothing changed?
Pixiesandenvy chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
This story wasn't of bad concept. I liked the whole going back in the past thing - it had a lot of potential but was a little rushed and OOC to me. Buffy told everyone about their future? that seems irresponsible, considering how dire the changes could be - even Willow knew and nothing changed upon her later return? Angel was still gone, yet decided to stay in the past? It should have changed completely no? It was a little messy too me. The B/A was a little off to in the past aside from the end - which was sweet. It was just... wasn't executed all to greatly. Unless it was all just a dream?
Kay8abc chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
Yea, that was cute, and very bittersweet. I loved it.

-Kate

great story!
Geeky13 chapter 14 . 3/5/2008
I loved it! you might want to look at some spelling, but, great story1
Cowgirl-Ibara chapter 14 . 6/27/2007
That was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read! Your stories just make Angel and Buffy pop and I can just picture their faces and emotions as they speek to ! Very well done _
Genic chapter 14 . 11/28/2006
that was cool

read ya later
JHolden chapter 14 . 11/4/2006
I really liked your story although I was convinced for a while that the reason for why Buffy was sent back was to change things with Faith. Probably wishful thinking, lol. I liked how you didnt change that much of season 7, it was a great season and sometimes it annoys me a little when it's changed completely..
AngelLuva chapter 14 . 10/22/2006
YAY! the ending joss whedon denied us... BA FOREVER!
rocks and glass chapter 14 . 10/18/2006
duno why i didn't review these last chapters, but they are very good and are a nice ending to the sotry. well done!
Laura's Fantasia chapter 14 . 10/13/2006
That was a really good story! I loved it! Plus Angel/Buffy is always good.
velja chapter 14 . 10/10/2006
Okay, it's done. And though I'm still a big Spuffy fan I like your version of the end, too. Well done!
pinkyblue-ice chapter 14 . 10/6/2006
that was really cool. i wish there was more updates to come
Rokeby chapter 14 . 10/4/2006