Reviews for The Shortest Skirt of All
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I don't know. It's a nice story but as a girl, I don't like wearing mini skirts either. I haven't actually and am not planning to.
M chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
James was totally right! Even if news doing it to be possessive, he was just trying to help. And from what you wrote she did look like a tramp! If I was dressed like that, I would hope someone cared enough to lock me in my room until I came to my senses and changed!
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
ROFL! this is kind of really hilarious to me since i did something VERY similar to piss off my boyfriend, except it was a dress ;) he definitely learned to NEVER, EVER trick me into riding a "small" roller coaster again. i swear i almost died. haha so this, is my life story. IT ACTUALLY WORKS bahaha
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
cute fic! .
hey look a squirrel chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
"quite hard to do when you didn't warn ur friends" LOL!
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
cute story! i loved it! great job!
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
awesome
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
short and sweet.. wished you could have went into depth with why she broke up with him other then the whole school vs the relationship thing but it was awesome
Isolde Eris chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was so funny! I love dit!
vivphy05 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I don't know if I'm a big fan of Lily being so arrogant("Everyone's thinking how lucky you are to have me...") or of James trying to control her... that's just not how I picture their relationship. It seemed like a weak ending because you broke them up and then didn't expand on the getting back together part... I know that wasn't the focus of the story, but it just seemed like you cut the ending off. Wow, this is sounding like a horribly mean review to me now that I'm rereading it, and that's not at all what I intended... it was definetly good to read something from you again, and this was a cute story idea (and I love the title!). I can't wait to read more stories from you!
Isabel L'Envers chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
hilarious!

LOVE IT! xox.
librastar chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
excellently written
Daisy Blue chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow! I loved your story! Different to the typical Lily/James fic which is great. And i have to agree completely - a miniskirt is a must have in any girl's wardrobe! Really well written and extremely enjoyable to read! :-) loved it!
hipotamus chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
very nice story, but she should have slapped him in the face when he told her she looked like a whore...anyway great job!
teenprocrastinator chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
awesome! the ending was sweet. where james turned her up and up against the wall. htat was hot! nice fic!