Reviews for The Marauders' Advice Thingy
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
Ag, this is hard. I guess James-no, Sirius-no, James- oh what the heck. Great story
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Padfoot,
You're funny and all that stuff, but why do you just snog girls and let them go? You don't just date a girl so you can shag her. Learn that girls have feelings and thoughts.
-An Angry Girl Standing Up For The Female Population of Hogwarts
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Dear Moony
Padfoot and Prongs are funny and everything but HOW THE HELL DO YOU PUT UP WITH THEM?! They're slight pains in the arse.
GuestWhoRocks chapter 18 . 12/2/2016
Wow. Just wow. I love ur story!
Stumped 7th year chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
Hey Moony, can you solve something for me?
"The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false."
Good luck!
thisissoawesome chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
This is awesome funny and great please keep riting
GrimmScion chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I have a thesis to write on Werewolves and I figure that since the Marauders get so many questions about them that they must have gone and at least looked it up. My question is, “If werewolves that are bitten haven’t harmed anyone in society(purposefully), then why is there more racial prejudice against someone for something they have no control over? Gingers, African, Blondes, Muslims, Asians, Russians, and Mexicans are all prejudiced, but it barely effects their job opportunities, so why with werewolves?”
I know I am probably just stating a question that I already know the answer to, but it helps to have other voices in my head other than mine with varying opinions.
Nikhoali(female, not male)
SaintClaire chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
I love how James Lupin and Sirius are almost having a conversation and then Peter just turns in randomly, with cake and drowned rabbits :) Also how Moony occasionally manages to get in a word edgewise about what first-years should actually listen to! This is awesome!
im-past-the-point-of-no-return chapter 31 . 1/26/2014
dear moony,
I KNOW UR SECRET! BTW i won't tell i just want to be ur friend. im lonely. I want to know if we have the same secret! Meet me by the black lake so we can talk k?
-Stella
Clariona chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
Hi guys,
I have a crush on a particular person who is here at the school, but I'm finding it - um, I mean him - to be very remote and inaccesible. He doesn't seem to understand anything I say. Also, there's the problem of me getting very wet when I go down to the lake - um, our special place - to be with him.
What should I do?
Thanks guys,
Sawmped by Love

(BTW this is really great, guys - you do the characters very well :D)
teen chapter 31 . 8/29/2013
Love it add more NOW! OR soon..
awesomeness-rocks chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
Dear random dumb people,

I stole your firewhiskey and pie *evil laugh*, but Sirius how do you get the girls I mean you are butt ugly, so what is your secret?

-Bobby Bill

P.s. the pie tastes good.
P.s.s The firewhiskey does too
P.s.s.s Haha
Guest chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Dear Marauders,
I have a question for each of you.
Peter: How did you get into the Marauders? Or Hogwarts, come to think of it...
James: Why are you so jealous of Snape? It's stupid to hate him just because he loved Lily before you!
Sirius: Why are your balls green?
Remus: How do you cope with them?

Love from,
Destitute Orangutan.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
Dear James,
What do you say to a threesome with me, you, and Lily?
Love, Weird Person
Guest chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Oh my lovely Lily flower

I want to snog you for an hour

You clear away the foggy fog

For you are a beautiful Hogwarts hog!

If I could chop off your head and mount it on my mantle

I would because I am a pathetic bastard and should stop bugging my bestest friend Sirius for stupid song lyrics.

Oh lovely Lily I'm not a fag

So what do you say to a nice long shag?

In the cupboard full of brooms?

Or on the floor of the common room?

You can choose I don't mind

Because I am a horny bugger and really should have been happy with just one verse because now the magnificent Sirius is getting tired of humouring my sorry arse.