Reviews for The Red Strokes
thephantomcat chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i love it. its so good
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful story! Very intense!
Aussie Gagga chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Amazing - this is great.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Loved it! So creative, emotionally charged, in character, and accurate! Good work!
willowwood chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
OMG that was amazing, very hot yet without all the details.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Aww I loved it very well writen!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was good. A little Hodgela for all of us. :) Hodgins blushing lol.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Perhaps I've missed a story somewhere, but this is the first one I've read that I feel truly expresses Angela having an artistic appreciation for Jack's body. Admittedly, a real artist finds beauty in every figure, but I think there's no way she couldn't appreciate his body both objectively and subjectively. Thank you!
Juliette Angel chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Sexy! Sexy! Oo-la-la! ;)
jaed621 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
This was really beautiful, so descriptive, so visually erotic and such an intriguing idea. I also paint and this idea was so interesting. I really like that you did it with Jack and Angela and the conversation at the end was right on the mark. It was just so wonderful to read, I love the idea, completely unique and really just an excellent job. I can actually visualize the painting. Great job, as always, keep writing.

Jaed
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aw...too sweet.

Wolfy
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
GP

TWO words for ya... L O V'D I T!

You had me actually believing that I was standing with the squints marveling at the work of art, admiring its artistic qualities, trying to decifer the feel of its connection when Booth made the revelationAND most definitely a perfect adjective to sum up the feeling envoked by the "artistic interlude"! EXCELLENT JOB!

G :D
artigiano chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
that was perfect. absolutely, positively perfect. stunning job on this!
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
wow! this was amazing, even though I usually don't read Hodgela. very descriptive.
siapom chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow. I really, really like this story. The descriptions are absolutely fantastic! And, the ending work of art sounds like it would be interesting to see. :)