Reviews for Fighting Words
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
it was a great story thanks
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
V. good.
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I love this fan fic. It fits so well with the Winchester boys' personalities. I can see Mary giving Dean permission like that. As a Samfan, my favorite line has to be:

"Sam is a natural born warrior. He can fight but often chooses not to"

Very nicely written fic. Two thumbs up.
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Liked it alot! Different than your others but still really great! :D
JRAismine chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Well done! I liked it! Thanks for sharing.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Sweetly poignant look into what made the boys such unique fighters. With Mary's input to Dean to fight back (and never stop since) to a reluctant but perfectly formed young to be hunter, aka Sam, needing no such words because 'as natural does as natural does'. Loved it.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Interesting idea.

Dean remembers his mom and as we learned in the third episode would always try to make her proud. So having his mom give permission to punch David and show him how to make a fist, I could see that.

Both boys can fight and Sam would want to be normal, not wanting to fight. Not sure I could see Dean just standing there while Sam was getting beat up by Tom, unless John was holding him back.

I enjoyed reading your stories "Garden Burgers.." and "Soul Mates", both excellent.

Thanks for sharing your story with us, take care.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
How did I like it? I LOVED it. This was brilliant. Quick and sharp and raw, with a whopper of an emotional impact. I love that you included Mary and put this fresh spin on her without going out of character. There are no other words... just brilliant.

Standing ovation,