Reviews for Buttons
tigercub - zone at yahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I enjoyed your well written little fic very much. I especially love how you repeat the beginning statement at the end with new conclusion, just like lessons learned . I love how you characterized Sephiroth here, and your Cloud's hidden deviousness is such a charm! Cloud frightening people is quite amusing to imagine.

Everyone has the potential to fall into the uke and seme position given the right situation and excuse, its up to the author creativity. I personally hate to read fic with gentle and kind character as the uke who would make as I quote you 'simpering wuss bottom'. Being 27, why would I want to read sex scene with the USUAL seme and the USUAL uke? They would bore me to tears seriously. I hate typical and stereotype seme and uke, thus those who usually acting dominantly would always be the best uke for my taste, especially if arrogance and explosive temper are added to the mix (nyumm..such delicious uke..oops excuse me ). Its really interesting to see how any author rose up to that challenge to make it believable. In reality, try to check out any exclusive dom/sub club or make any related research, I bet more than half of those who prefer to be sub are actually those who hold the position of power in real life and having the personality to match it too, because for them bedroom play is a way to let go.

tigercubzoneyahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/5/2011

elvenangel3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
lmao that was funny shit :). I totally agree that no way in hell is Sephiroth an uke for ANYone but I could still appreciate this. Thanks for not writing the actual sex scene hehe it's funnier to imagine him being pissed about it. Nice job.
Etrixan chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Came here from a newly found reccy-list on LJ and the summary caught my eye.

This was a very plausible way to meet the conditions of the request because, you're right. Seph is not a bottom/uke in any way shape or form. I had a hard time even making him /passive/! So, good job. I really enjoyed this.
Panruru chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Not sure I told you this before, but as I was re-reading this for the umpteenth time I thought I might as well - this story's awesome. XD And the fight scene was quite well done for the purposes of the story; it all flowed together very well. And again, this story's awesome.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Hee, 'Cloud' buttons. I love how Sephiroth misses all the signs of Cloud's new strategy to win. XD Very fun fic!

~fd97
esskay chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Universe: *implodes*

...It would be very amusing, though.

~SK
Bottle Bunny chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Cloud flirting? This is an event!
1066716 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Aw, how cute! Wow, this fic was definitely refreshing, and just the kickstart I needed! Funny, sweet, and provocative! Great job, this was wonderfully done!
triedunture chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was awesome. I loved the little zipper-tease. Rowr.
CornCob chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
absolutely loved it!

hahaha. the whole set up was wonderful, and ot made me smile.

nice nice nice!
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
*hefts brick* Cloud... didn't anyone teach him that flirting is a very ...below the belt move? wow. I'm lame, but i'm also in love with this fic.
supervivi chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun~ Sephy uke.. xD Very nice last line, by the way.
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
xD This was written really well for a uke!Sephiroth, lol. Because we all know it would only happen like this is ever at all, lol. Loved it!

Love,