Reviews for The Tale of Maria Robotnik the Hedgehog
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 5/19
This is probably one of the best stories of Maria I have read so far.I hope you have not given up on this one because it went don't have to rush but remember more than two years is way too long.I think it was great and I hope you work on it :)
Sonatika-San chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Es una lastima que abandonaras la historia TT-TT siendo tan buena ademas que esta bien redactada ya que la traduccion a español es casi perfecta *-* , 2006 en serio? yo la leo en el 2014 son demasiados años para saber por logica que la historia esta abandonada TT-TT ,pero si algun dia lees este Review me gustaria que me dieras permiso para utilizar varias cosas de tu historia que casualmente se asemeja a las ideas que tengo para el fic de Shadow que estoy haciendo si no pues mi modo yo ya cumpli con decirte para que despues no digas que te robe las ideas, EN FIN amo tu fic *-* y espero que algun dia te decidas continuar aunque jusgando el tiempo lo dudo pero quien sabe!
SALUDOS ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
HOLY CHEESE

Okay...Is there a next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
The guest below me can go piss off. FUCKING CONTINUE DAMN IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Please update this story soon! There are so many ways to continue this, so please keep going! Ignore the people that are being so rude over the time that you take, but I do seriously believe that you can keep going! You can do it! Keep this in mind though, people will be people. Some will be kind, others will be like the ones which are being horrid. You just need to listen to the ones which you find suit. So, remember, take your time to do what you wish to do, and if you loose interest in a story, all you need to do is say that it's discontinued. This way people will not leave such bad comments. Please write another chapter for those who wish for you to continue, not for the ones which can take their foul language and anger management issues somewhere else.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I am surprised you have not continued this. I saw much potential in this. I do hope you can finish this, or at least rewrite it.
Maria's Back chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
50 years ago, Maria was shot and told Shadow goodbye before she sent him to earth.

After 50 years, Maria was dead, but a mystery person came and decide to bring her back to life with Chaos Emeralds. Then, Maria was back to life, but instead the girl she used to be, she's a hedgehog. Not just a hedgehog, a beautiful, wonderful hedgehog.

Then, Maria look at her hand and realize that she's back. Then, she saw a man with a black hood, asking him who he is.

Then, he told her that he's the guy who brought her back to life, so she can have a normal life and see a black hedgehog name Shadow the Hedgehog who she know for 50 years.

Then, Maria started to remember and give him hug for bring her back. Then, she ask him how she'll see Shadow and he said "I want you to use chaos control. It will let you to see your friend and where is he."

Then, he give her the green diamond and she said "Thanks you. Don't worry, shadow. I'll see you again. Chaos Control!"

Then, she was gone to earth. At earth, Maria made it and realize the place's so beautiful than she imaging. Then, she started to looking around and call Shadow's name.

After searching for him, Maria sit down, had tears in her eyes and said " Shadow, where are you? I miss you so much, because you're my best friend and...and...(Sobbing) oh, what's the point? I can't find you. Please, Shadow. Tell me that you're here."

Then, a voice said "Maria, is that you?" Then, Maria turn around and said" Shadow, is that you?" Then, Maria look at him, realize that it was him, ran to him, hug him and said "I'm so glad to see you, Shadow. I miss you so much."

Then, Shadow hug her back and said " I miss you too."

To be continue...
MARIAFAN10000 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
It was a good story u should make a part 2
Parker117 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I LOVED IT! MAKE A SEQUEL!

Keep writing!
Shadow Traveller chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
HAS ANYONE THOUGHT THT MAYBE JUST MAYBE THIS PERSON DIED SERIOUSLY EVERYONE JUST GROW UP...
Steve hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Nice it's freaking pro
alisha chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is beautiful I was crying at the end (I'm soft like that lol) why did you end it there?
Harvey Who chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Are you gonna add more to this?
SonAmy chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I have good news, he has continued the story, it's called Tale of Maria the Hedgehog: Sequel.
SonAmy25 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
It's been 6 ****ing years and you haven't continued? You must be a ****ing child you're only a year older than me. You are a bitch, you're mom is a ****ing whore, you're dad is a ****in' whore killing bastard and so on a bitch. That's what your family is. Go to hell.