Reviews for Captive and Captor
sonicthehedgehog240 chapter 1 . 6/4
The story was well written. Azula is evil but all she need is love. Wish their was more lemon scenes for this.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 4/29
Man. :(
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 1 . 2/11
Dam this story was beyond excellent that I truly wish it had been longer and more extensive really interesting story :)
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
not bad
Amy chapter 1 . 8/1/2014

This is beautifully written I had never thought of this pairing in my life and know I don't even know what to do. I love it.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
ArtyJack chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Loved it!
mas chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
please make a squel
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It's written just fine. Take no offense because it's my personal taste but I was weirded out.
Blazelord chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hmm, Dark and depressing, yet it still has a feel of being bright and romantic to it...blended perfectly so. No words can describe how much I liked this story, even if it is a little dark.
10/10 easy
phhsdj chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That sad
Silky Button chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
interesting twist. Love the fact that they fall in love with each other, but cannot truly show it.
great work.

for some reason I really love this pair more than Aang/Katara (though I can't see Katara with anyone but Aang).
MikhaelK chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow... Despite how heartbreaking this story was, Aang separated from his friends who are probably dead, it was still very well written. The plot was so unique and performed well to his name. I especially loved the accuracy of Azula's personality, very nice.
Dsman chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
ha ha now a man was turned into a baby maker of sorts
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hmm, I was weirded out at first, but then I fell in love. This is great!