Reviews for Lorelai's Heart
Endless River chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
This was just so perfect
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
this was a really good rogan fic. leave it to rory to always be overthinking and insecure. what good has ever come out of keeping secrets from the one you love? and why is it that most fics, logan always leaves? but all's well that ends well.
ringmybella chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Yay! I'm glad she got her priorities straight and figured out what she wanted before it wa stop late.
ringmybella chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I'm so completely heartbroken by these turn of events, but I love how strong and fair you made Logan. A man, especially a proud man like Logan would only be able to put up with so much before be reaches his breaking point. The only sad thing is that she really was going to tell him. Great story!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
it is cute! i liked it! :))
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
aww how sweet! im sooo excited! :))
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
ohhh wow I totally didnt see that coming but honestly doesnt surprise me at all :0( he is right in everything he said...
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
very very interesting turn of events! cant wait to see more! ;))
dracosnumber1girl chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
L.O.V.E.
Gift chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
This was beautiful, made me smile and cry in the right places
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
u are a fantastic writer, i have no words to say how good you are. i absolutely LOVED this story. great job. :)

-JoPo
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Love this. It's beautiful. I love how they finally sort everything out. Goes to show that things that are planned are not necessarily the best parts of your life.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Finally. I am so glad Rory has come to her senses. And I'm glad she's had the time to think and realize how much Logan means to her. Now she'll never under appreciate him again. Adorable proposal by the way, I like how you make Rory take the initiative-for the first time since their first kiss, in their entire relationship.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Logan is being incredibly mature. Then again, I've always thought he has put a lot more into his relationship with Rory than she does. He's in it for the long run, Rory just needs to figure her issues out.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Typical Rory. Trying to sort everything out by herself. She needs to tell Logan. Wonderful writing, though.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »