Reviews for Lorelai's Heart
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Love this. It's beautiful. I love how they finally sort everything out. Goes to show that things that are planned are not necessarily the best parts of your life.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Finally. I am so glad Rory has come to her senses. And I'm glad she's had the time to think and realize how much Logan means to her. Now she'll never under appreciate him again. Adorable proposal by the way, I like how you make Rory take the initiative-for the first time since their first kiss, in their entire relationship.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Logan is being incredibly mature. Then again, I've always thought he has put a lot more into his relationship with Rory than she does. He's in it for the long run, Rory just needs to figure her issues out.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Typical Rory. Trying to sort everything out by herself. She needs to tell Logan. Wonderful writing, though.
Melissa013 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Such a cute story!
Namama chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
wow you are so creative! i loved this fic, as i love all of your fics
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Annie chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
This is was wonderful. I have never read anything like this and it was just beautiful! You did a great job!
brooke chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
sequel! or something... w
carmagirl chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
I lvoed this story! seriously and actually teared up a few times! great writing, great plot, just great!

rawrrry chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Happy, happy tears. I loved it. Great job.
rawrrry chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Still crying. But at least it's happy tears now.
rawrrry chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
I'm crying. No. Bawling.
Emy chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
It was beautifully written, the two first chapters had me crying, the breaking up was so tearful!

You're a wonderful writer, you made a good storyline out of the prompt! I had a great time crying and smiling (at their reunion) when reading your story.

You made me love Rory even more, how she was torn between being self-centered and letting her heart dictate her actions and how real her worries felt. Keep writing beautiful stories about this awesome couple!
Moelli chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
Awesome! I nearly cried...
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »