Reviews for Lorelai's Heart
Melissa013 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Such a cute story!
Namama chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
wow you are so creative! i loved this fic, as i love all of your fics
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
lovely
Annie chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
This is was wonderful. I have never read anything like this and it was just beautiful! You did a great job!
brooke chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
sequel! or something... w
carmagirl chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
I lvoed this story! seriously and actually teared up a few times! great writing, great plot, just great!

-carmabelle
rawrrry chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Happy, happy tears. I loved it. Great job.
rawrrry chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Still crying. But at least it's happy tears now.
rawrrry chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
I'm crying. No. Bawling.
Emy chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
It was beautifully written, the two first chapters had me crying, the breaking up was so tearful!

You're a wonderful writer, you made a good storyline out of the prompt! I had a great time crying and smiling (at their reunion) when reading your story.

You made me love Rory even more, how she was torn between being self-centered and letting her heart dictate her actions and how real her worries felt. Keep writing beautiful stories about this awesome couple!
Moelli chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
Awesome! I nearly cried...
fallingfables chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Adorable. I'm not normally one for Rory-centric stories, but you pulled it off beautifully. Great characterization (especially loved how Lorelai knew and Rory struggling to tell Logan).
rainey chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story; even though at times I simply couldn't understand what Rory was on about, she did come through beautifully in the end.
Science vs Romance chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
So i read this when you intially posted it but my thoughts have been drifting back to it quite often so i felt it necessary to tell you that this is one of the best fics i've read in a while.
Iamlorelei chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
I am crying...tears just sprung up ...I couldn't stop them. I am so sad and so hurt for both of them.

So beautifully written. So moving.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »