Reviews for Lorelai's Heart
rawrrry chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Still crying. But at least it's happy tears now.
rawrrry chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
I'm crying. No. Bawling.
Emy chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
It was beautifully written, the two first chapters had me crying, the breaking up was so tearful!

You're a wonderful writer, you made a good storyline out of the prompt! I had a great time crying and smiling (at their reunion) when reading your story.

You made me love Rory even more, how she was torn between being self-centered and letting her heart dictate her actions and how real her worries felt. Keep writing beautiful stories about this awesome couple!
Moelli chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
Awesome! I nearly cried...
fallingfables chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Adorable. I'm not normally one for Rory-centric stories, but you pulled it off beautifully. Great characterization (especially loved how Lorelai knew and Rory struggling to tell Logan).
rainey chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story; even though at times I simply couldn't understand what Rory was on about, she did come through beautifully in the end.
Science vs Romance chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
So i read this when you intially posted it but my thoughts have been drifting back to it quite often so i felt it necessary to tell you that this is one of the best fics i've read in a while.
Iamlorelei chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
I am crying...tears just sprung up ...I couldn't stop them. I am so sad and so hurt for both of them.

So beautifully written. So moving.
crissy chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
that was a great read. i really loved it. i liked the use of 'heart' as name. it was really well written. you could have written more and it might not have hurt it. but i think it would have made it less powerful/poignant. it was very emotional and i think that had something to do with the way you edited/limited our knowledge of the whole. of all the events. it was good.
AdinaRJ chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
That was absolutely beautiful. I cried. I love what you took from the prompt, and how you made it into a little journal. The epilogue was fabulous - how Lily reads the journal every year. I'm tearing up again. Fantastic job.
princessugar chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
It's brilliant. I love Rory's dialogues, she's a bit cynical here, but it's still her. :) Thank you for writing this story! :)
papaslittlecj chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
i loved it

thanks...
Once Upon a Whim chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
I'm the first to admit I'm pretty anti-Rory these days, but after another story warmed me up to her a little today, and I saw a recommendation on TWOP for this story, I decided to check this out. The fact that I'm currently being very procrastinatory helped too ;)

But I love this. You wrote it beautifully, and seeing something from Rory's point of view was actually a nice break from the currently tumultuous world of L/L. The way she wrote to her child, even when she had no idea how to handle any of it, was really touching.

Congrats on a really nice piece. I may have to venture out of my L/L bubble a tad more often if you keep up with things like this :)
an chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
that was really good!
879543278 chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
I'm confident in saying that was probably one of the best stories I've ever read and probably will ever read in my life. It was a flawless testament of Rory's emotions, and Logan's as well. Even though it wasn't written in his point of view I still felt as if I knew exactly what he was thinking. You took the complications of their relationship that have been portrayed on the show since they got together and expanded on them wonderfuly, without dragging it out for chapters on end. It was bitter-sweet and very realistic. Fantastic. Wonderful job.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »