Reviews for Lorelai's Heart
crissy chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
that was a great read. i really loved it. i liked the use of 'heart' as name. it was really well written. you could have written more and it might not have hurt it. but i think it would have made it less powerful/poignant. it was very emotional and i think that had something to do with the way you edited/limited our knowledge of the whole. of all the events. it was good.
AdinaRJ chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
That was absolutely beautiful. I cried. I love what you took from the prompt, and how you made it into a little journal. The epilogue was fabulous - how Lily reads the journal every year. I'm tearing up again. Fantastic job.
princessugar chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
It's brilliant. I love Rory's dialogues, she's a bit cynical here, but it's still her. :) Thank you for writing this story! :)
papaslittlecj chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
i loved it

thanks...
Once Upon a Whim chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
I'm the first to admit I'm pretty anti-Rory these days, but after another story warmed me up to her a little today, and I saw a recommendation on TWOP for this story, I decided to check this out. The fact that I'm currently being very procrastinatory helped too ;)

But I love this. You wrote it beautifully, and seeing something from Rory's point of view was actually a nice break from the currently tumultuous world of L/L. The way she wrote to her child, even when she had no idea how to handle any of it, was really touching.

Congrats on a really nice piece. I may have to venture out of my L/L bubble a tad more often if you keep up with things like this :)
an chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
that was really good!
Starlight841 chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
I'm confident in saying that was probably one of the best stories I've ever read and probably will ever read in my life. It was a flawless testament of Rory's emotions, and Logan's as well. Even though it wasn't written in his point of view I still felt as if I knew exactly what he was thinking. You took the complications of their relationship that have been portrayed on the show since they got together and expanded on them wonderfuly, without dragging it out for chapters on end. It was bitter-sweet and very realistic. Fantastic. Wonderful job.
predestined chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
Wow. This was INTENSE. At first I've got to admit, I'm not one for stories written in first person BUT since so many, mainly Katie (admin of Illusive) told me to read this, I chose to. :)

Your writing style in this one is unique and I found myself loving it. :D Thank you so much for giving us readers the pleasure to get a chance to read this!

Great work!

/ Camilla
Michelle chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
I don't really stop to review much fanfics, but after reading this, I just had to. This is an amazing piece (the end of part three brought tears to my eyes!). I recognized the quote right off the bat because I just finished reading that novel. I loved how you conveyed Rory's emotions. I empathized with her completely. The premise of the story is original and nothing short of amazing. Anyway, I just wanted to say this was a great story and one you should be proud of.
Bryan Greenberg chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
I reviewed this on illusive but I think that's gone for good now. (sad) So I'll rewrite my adoring review. I LOVED this. It's amazingly written and I think it shows both of Rory and Logan's fears so well. I love to see a fic that shows Rory's imperfections while keeping her in character. amazing. I loved that the angst was there and real but not drawn out forever and ever. You made Logan do what he had to do and Rory realize everything that she's done wrong and then fix it instead of wallowing for eternity in what she has done wrong. To sum up. I'm in love with this. great job.
ALittleBitObsessive chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
I think this story was fantastic. It really tugs at your emotions.

Well done.
Science vs Romance chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
OMG! I can't take it...Thanks for posting this here bc I read the first chapter at but then I started having troubling acessing it and it was driving me crazy!
Rose chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
That was amazing i loved it your such a taleneted writer you made it seem as if i was watching them go through this all it was so amazxing and i agree about people not focusing on rory it was Fabulous! you should become a journalist
SongOfRoland chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
This is really great. Your prose is elegantly simple, which works really well for your subject matter. I love your interpretation of the characters and their reaction to an event that so many people write about yet so few pull off with any sense of realism. Great job - I've added this to my favorites.
Hopes2High chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
I loved this story, it was adorable! Great job!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »