Reviews for Dear Order
Stormwing89 chapter 21 . 7/21
I can't wait to find out what Harry did! Seriously, reading this story (assuming that it counts as a story) has compelled me into looking at all other stories written by Wolfie, just in case she wrote something else just as crazy. Funniest story on the site! Wolfie, please post the epilogue!
ReplayRecord chapter 21 . 7/20
I love this story so much, it's really funny and random. Like if my friends had magic XD
iambutasimplebee chapter 21 . 7/19
It would be kind of interesting to see the darker side of things. The way, that despite his eager pleading, he's left to be slaved away and deprived of food and fun for an an entire summer, with not so much as a word from his friends, as they are with the order, having a blast without him. I mean, just imagine two of your friends knowingly leaving you somewhere you despise while they have fun. Not only would the darker side be fun, it would be interesting to see how everyone would react if Harry really did go insane and and creating elaborate pranks and stories. Just an idea. Love the humor, though.
iambutasimplebee chapter 21 . 7/19
I am eagerly awaiting your epilogue.
iambutasimplebee chapter 4 . 7/19
As much as I love the fact they were snogging, it would be terribly hilarious if it was just Snape, and he was thoroughly embarrassed. It would be quite humorous.
pokemonfiction191 chapter 21 . 7/18
best story ever! enough said
margy137 chapter 15 . 7/15
Wait is Harry Elmer the camel
Love2read23 chapter 21 . 7/14
Oh the absurdity has beenn fun. Thank you for writing. I really thought Harry was there under the invisibility cloak and that's what Luna was staring out. It'd be wonderful just to learn what's going on.
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 7/14
Funniest chapter do far. Thanks
Weasley Drag chapter 13 . 7/14
You should have had him mention the knocking just for laughs"p.s twins please stop knocking it is disturbing my peace" or something along those lines
Triscribe chapter 12 . 7/13
I take it back - THIS is the best chapter yet. xD
Triscribe chapter 9 . 7/12
Best. Chapter. YET.
MNR chapter 8 . 7/11
Can I have the rest of the hamster tree poem?
InLuvWithCandy chapter 2 . 7/11
I've found the answer to my question! I'm still not sure if I fully understand. Why the order members are sitting around or why some appear to be missing, but anything happens in a story.

I do not mean to hate, I'm just trying to understand.
InLuvWithCandy chapter 1 . 7/11
"...write in three days time."
How do they know this? Why not four or five days? Why not reply or do something seeing as he "could be dead and someone is faking the letter to fool you" ?

I don't mean to hate, I'm just confused.
6,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »