Reviews for Dear Order
Inu-Neko2 chapter 20 . 8h
Haha... Love this, Sirius have to been a, a wery bad singer. Couldn't stop laughing :D
Guest chapter 20 . 15h
oh please continue this story. I haven't laughed this hard in so long that I felt for sure that I was going to bust either my lungs or my ribs.
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 20 . 18h
Great chapter, as usual. As for posting times, I think we all know RL gets in the way of everything...and muses like going walkabout without leaving forwarding addresses. And plot bunnies hop up, bite us, then hop off again...not to be seen for years.

Totally worth the wait.
Runadaemon chapter 20 . 18h
O_O You updated... I didn't know that was still possible! YAAAAY! I had to do a double-take when I saw the update in my inbox. Amusing writing, as always. I was expecting the silencing charms to fail, and Sirius to start singing, honestly. And I can't imagine how Harry could not be angry that he's been kept from Sirius and all his friends this entire summer. It's kinda crazy.
Kristen257 chapter 20 . 19h
Is Kreacher disguised as Elmer?
BiggestJohnnyFanStayGold chapter 20 . 21h
YAY. You finally continued it. I'm so happy. I laughed for 5 minutes straight for that last chapter. Can't wait to see the conclusion. Good Job!
Blueberry Babe chapter 20 . 22h
Thanks
yachiru-chan92 chapter 20 . 23h
Hey! Long time no see -
Thanks for your work.
Bye
twistyguru chapter 20 . 23h
Dear Wolfie:

Just received the latest chapter of 'Dear Order', and used re-reading the whole thing to procrastinate from doing useful things. Sadly, this disrupted several of these things, including 3 separate nefarious schemes for global domination.

I blame you for delaying my Evil Plans(TM). Just so you know, your story has made the world a better place-damn you!

Cordially,

The Twisty Guru
Phoenixx Rising chapter 20 . 23h
Bahaha! I love the explosion! Nice description of Sirius' voice.
BlackShadow1 chapter 20 . 2/10
your stories are always worth the wait
Werebunny87 chapter 20 . 2/10
Your work is always worth the wait I love the new chapter and look forward to more!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 20 . 2/10
awesome chapter! i had lots of fun re-reading. by the way, you may want to hold off on updating the final chapter till september. wouldn't it be amazing if you were able to draw this little fic out for a decade exactly? XD
Lady Luna's Love chapter 20 . 2/10
OH PRAISE JEBUS. AN UPDATE. SHE'S NOT DEAD. I LOVED IT.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 20 . 2/10
havrn't heard from for a while, good to see you, very nice work as always!
5,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »