Reviews for Dear Order
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 19 . 4/23
As much as I've been enjoying this story, I have to know... How has it taken almost eight years to get to this point? You mentioned a few chapters ago that you had finished the story already. Were you going with a biannual update schedule or something?

-Zetsumei
777angeloflove chapter 19 . 4/22
lol! love it! please update!
Sleepless90 chapter 19 . 4/21
This story is awesome. I kept laugh out loud.
HannahKathleen chapter 19 . 4/21
Really good, funny story! :-) Enjoyed it a lot. Hope you finish it soon - looking forward to the rest. :-)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 19 . 4/20
This is an amusing story and I really wish to read more.
MissScarlettJ chapter 19 . 4/19
If you finished the writing than why haven't you updated? I really want the next chapter! My biggest theory is that somehow Sirius is still alive and hiding in the house somewhere. I really hope you update soon because this is once of my favorite stories! If this are story was a person I'd marry it!
Wolfe please continue
Laetitiachalk chapter 19 . 4/19
thanks for some great laughs, I love the camel scenes
Dear author, your work is very uplifting. Thank you so much. When do you plan to add new chapters? It still was unclear who "torments" the order. I suspect Kričera as Executive Director and Harry as the customer. But I am waiting for your vision ...
KOTORgeek13 chapter 19 . 4/15
Awesome story pls update soon :-)
shadownkage chapter 19 . 4/14
keep writing wolfie funny as hell!:)
ProditorMagnus chapter 19 . 4/12
Quite nice. Hoping to see this fic completed.
sharkmm chapter 19 . 4/10
HILARIOUS! PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! love it!
LittleMissChatterbox2009 chapter 19 . 4/10
Great story! Don't you write anymore? :( really want to know what happens at the end. :(
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 19 . 4/9
update soon please I love this story I haven't laughed this much in a while. Thank you
5,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »