Reviews for Dear Order
Romana Nightshade chapter 19 . 3h
This is one of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading :)
Adunaphel1 chapter 19 . 5/26
Cool story! Update soon
lizzypotterfan chapter 19 . 5/26
You are insane. (In the good way though)
First of all love this story and second once you finish this story do you think you could make a mirror one from Harry's point of view?
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 19 . 5/25
This is a hilarious story, one of my favorites, but it has been over a year since the last update, it's not abandoned, is it? Please don't! I'd hate to see such a good one end!
writlings chapter 19 . 5/25
nonononononONONONONO WOLFIE COME BACK IT'S BEEN A YEAR THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED JUST TWO MORE LETTERS TO GO PRETTY PLEASE.

*cough* Um, I really like your story? *scratches head sheepishly* See you soon? Please? XD
termineter chapter 19 . 5/25
you sir are a genius
licha.s chapter 19 . 5/23
oh you made my day! this fix is incredibly funny. keep it up
BarbedCaress chapter 19 . 5/20
Had a nightmare. Needed some humor to set my brain to rights.
This did the trick!
Thanks Wolfie!
PenguinsWithForks chapter 19 . 5/17
I love the most recent chapter! Keep it up, please.
Kyr'am Galaar chapter 19 . 5/15
So, will this ever actually be finished or..?
sandwalnut27285 chapter 19 . 5/13
Awesome, just plain awesome. nothimg else describes it.
Arthurdent chapter 19 . 5/7
Meh. Not funny, at least IMHO. Not complete and over a year since an update after the author stating it has been completed and the only thing left to do is post the chapters. I reckon unlikely to ever be finished. I'm working my way down the favorites list and should have given this one a miss.
snowslayer23 chapter 19 . 5/6
Oh my god finish it.
kdarnell2 chapter 19 . 5/6
I know it's been over a year since you've updated but this story is hilarious; I truly hope you continue it. by the sound of the last few chapters, the children will be returning to school soon so there doesn't seem to be much left. Great job, it's the funniest fic I've read in a very long time.
5,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »