Reviews for Dear Order
major wallace chapter 22 . 2h
Nice
Only Ginny and Luna would have homework. The rest of them just finished O.W.L.s and wouldn't know what classes they would be in the next fall. They had no homework that summer (which distressed Hermione greatly).
Readingjamjar chapter 22 . 7/8
That was the craziest story ever and that twist everyone saw coming was definitely the funniest part
Absolutely love this story have been reading it none stop all day and have been getting some pretty weird looks from my house mates... Probably shouldn't have laughed out loud at most of it but I have to admit that this story is brilliantly written and completely mental. Brilliant!
Rlsa chapter 22 . 6/12
This was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for sharing it!
Spazzman29 chapter 18 . 6/9
I know this is a spoof fic but I'd tell Hermione to fuck off if she tried to dictate what i did.
HogwartzPrincess chapter 20 . 6/8
Mentioning ur other books lol
HogwartzPrincess chapter 19 . 6/8
I’m actually starting to think he’s the camel cause it makes sence kinda I just don’t know how he is the camel enless it’s his amigmas but that’s doubtful
HogwartzPrincess chapter 15 . 6/8
Is elmar the chamel Harry or somthing
of chaos and discord chapter 22 . 6/7
Wow... Honestly just wow. Completely loved this story.
Heart chapter 22 . 6/1
What a ride. You're welcome! (u) Didn't see that coming! *wave*
Heart chapter 21 . 6/1
Hint flipping hint. I enjoyed this. Sushi... That was indeed meta, Luna dear. Oh Crooksies... One last run at it eh Sev, Kingsley?!
Heart chapter 20 . 6/1
Your welcome, Wolfie. It has honestly been a pleasure. I love this work! *sends encouragement and hope* I KNEW THE TWINS HAD TO GET IT FROM SOMEWHERE-OR SOMEONE MORE LIKELY! *eyes blazing with triumph*
Heart chapter 19 . 6/1
Aw. You're lovely too!:D I hope he's the camel...or something else inane! Go visit that sneaky snake in Brazil, Harry! *cheers*
Heart chapter 18 . 6/1
Hope you get well! I can feel the maniacal laughter burbling in my throat. Suspicious Severus... Byye
6,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »