Reviews for Dear Order
McCantC chapter 19 . 11/29
Wolfie, this story is hilarious! I love it. Will you be updating soon ?
Manatheron chapter 18 . 11/27
Wolfie, can we please have another chapter?
Kitty Katrona chapter 19 . 11/27
OMG! This is hilarious! I had to stop reading to wipe tears from my eyes and clean off my glasses I was laughing so hard! Can't wait for the next chapter!
firestorm100 chapter 19 . 11/24
Your so close too the end and the suspense for the big reveal is agony.

Is Harry somehow in control of the house wards? Are all the things he has written actually happened? (It wouldn't surprise me to much as the are very Harry Potter things to happen I.e. Should have been impossible)

Does he have any plan in mind regarding dealing with Riddle?
Luna seams to be either a conspirator or her usual insightful self (a character that doesn't get enough screen time in the books. Her talk with Harry at the end of book 5, OOtP, being a pivotal development point for Harry's growth. Could she have planned with or encouraged Harry to write his letters, the actions described being a prank or otherwise, and giving him an outlet for his frustrations in the form of tormenting Dumbledoor (and others for following him) for his (their) past behaviour regarding contacting and look out for him.

Please continue
BobbyBun chapter 1 . 11/21
I laughed at Remus's "triumphant hiss of go fish." Too great
1 of 3 chapter 12 . 11/19
"Cheese sandwiches are good for the soul."

Your Fic is great fun.

I'm not sure which of those statements is more important... Though I must confess I'm sorta leaning towards the former.

Not saying your Fic is bad... But, mmm, cheese sandwiches.
Rose1414 chapter 19 . 11/19
Please update?
This is such an amazing story! I would love it if you could update.
LittleGrayOwl chapter 19 . 11/15
I think you should try to post the second to last chapter in the next 10 months, than post the last chapter on the ten year anniversary of the story, September 17, 2016. it'd be a cool way to end.

I do hope you update soon though, in a couple of months it'll have been two years.

I just noticed that I tend to review this story every 4-5 months, even though I know you won't have updated...
ZeBubble chapter 19 . 11/15
This should be updated! Had me cracking up every chapter!
KarlaMarie chapter 19 . 11/9
I love this fic...

so much laughter to be had each and every time I read it! I hope you have not abandoned it and are just taking a really long hiatus! Because I miss this fic and would love to see where you want to take it!

All the best!
KuramaNaruto chapter 19 . 11/8
lol. this story cracks me up. :)
and im to lazy to fix my grammar. lol.
KuramaNaruto chapter 12 . 11/8
LOL This just cracks me up. :)
KuramaNaruto chapter 2 . 11/8