Reviews for Dear Order
SilvisMN chapter 19 . 3/29
Please update. I say this a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't mean it. It just means I have impeccable luck when finding stories combined with impeccable taste.
This is one of the best things I've ever read.
Seriously. It's hilarious.
Where's Sirius?
Kreacher is the camel.
Luna is in cahoots with Harry, whether she knows it or not. Via a wall-fly of some sort, likely related to/owing a favor to the Crumple-Horned Snorkack. Also likely considered nonexistent.
The snake from The Vanishing Glass is the one who sent the postcard.
LittleGrayOwl chapter 19 . 3/28
'Kay, so I'm adjusting my theory:

Originally it was Harry working with Remus, Sirius, and Kreacher. The camel is Kreacher, Sirius is back at Privet Drive with Harry. Than Luna finds out, and she becomes part of this team.

Again, I plead for an update.
aviendhaphiragon chapter 19 . 3/27
I love this, and want the next one. I still find it hilarious how you only ever always talk in the third person.
aviendhaphiragon chapter 12 . 3/27
Wolfie also likes to talk almost exclusively in the third person?
jaselp00 chapter 19 . 3/27
Very entertaining. I hope you continue this at some point. I am curious as to how things turn out.
Ryuus2 chapter 19 . 3/27
This is a hilarious piece of crack. The funniest part was the Tommy photo shoot, followed by the three different house remodels in descending order of occurence...er, water, sand, then jungle. Sorry, got too nerdy there.

Luna is trolling everyone with the help of Sirius, who has reincarnated as the camel, because she is a time traveler making Harry's crazy letters actually happen. I think. Maybe. It could happen.

I hope you're feeling better. I hope the sickness you mentioned above isn't the reason you haven't posted the last two chapters in over a year. I hope you've just been lazy about updating, or moved on to better things than FFn has to offer, or just plum forgot. I hope you got well, and that I'm sending this to someone who can still read it.

...Man, that got morbid out of nowhere.

Keep up the great work!
Avalonemyst chapter 19 . 3/24
Funny! Please continue !
Arathelia chapter 19 . 3/17
Oh god, I'm LOVING these shorts! They are magnificent!

And in regards to the postcard, maybe that snake in book one actually made it home? 0.o

There's just so much I love about these; I can't wait to read more!
Harry... Is a camel... It all makes so much sense now! Anyways, at some point I want someone to say ¡viva la revolución! Can you do that for me?
-KAT of fanfiction (on my phone)
I don't know why this is on my phone, since there is a computer within arms length. Oh well, I'm lazy.
ComputerGod chapter 19 . 3/14
Every six months or so, I stumble across this story again, having totally forgotten it's existence after reading a few millions words of other stories. As soon as I see it, I immediately read it again. Because it is glorious. And I approve.

Luna is the most awesome person ever. She's like a delightful random insanity generator, not unlike Revan the delightful cruelty generator.
Nihatclodra chapter 19 . 3/14
PLEASE do more, these are too funny!
Very interesting. Looking forward to the future installments.
petethehotdog chapter 18 . 3/2
I swear, you're writing this as though Luna is writing the letters, not Harry. But it's AWESOME!
hunteresse chapter 19 . 3/2
This is hilarious! I was cackling madly through the whole thing. I hope you can get the next chapter up soon, I'm looking forward to it. :)
draco122 chapter 19 . 3/1
this is awesome so far i am really enjoying these
Draco122