Reviews for Dear Order
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 19h ago
Great idea so far and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying this story.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 19 . 2/23
Are you going to update soon?
Elecia Daemon chapter 19 . 2/22
Planning on posting soon?
Blackcat509 chapter 19 . 2/22
Hi this is awesome my friend recomended it to me and cant wait for more. Whens your next update going to be great story!
imhotep99301 chapter 19 . 2/19
Please post the rest soon. I have not laughed this hard in a very long time.
Saissa chapter 12 . 2/13
OMG THAT was hilarious!

Thanks for the giggles!
titania2811 chapter 19 . 2/10
Bwahahahahaaaaaa!
lego50 chapter 19 . 2/8
I demand you write the last two chapters.
Hero Dean chapter 19 . 2/1
this the most funnest story i ever read please keeping writing and update please
monkey kix ass chapter 19 . 1/31
lol, i'm sure harry's at least somewhat enjoying thinking up ways to mess with the order's heads. enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
Quorinne chapter 19 . 1/31
Wow; i gotta love a story this funny. Wonder how long until they figure out Elmer is Kreacher.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 1/31
Stop ignoring Harry! Seriously a bunch of grown ass adults should check on a child if they believe theres a reason too instead of doing nothing because some old fart.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 1/31
He says he's still alive for now...and no one is the least bit concerned? Awful friends and adults those people.
Lauren Saint chapter 17 . 1/31
OMG kreacher is Elmer the camel!? Just noticed it haha :D briliant!
Ah I love Luna! haha :D

Wouldn't let me post last chapter as I had already reviewed it... Harry truly is awesome btw!
Lauren Saint chapter 4 . 1/31
Haha I really do love Luna! Also I just noticed (reading this for my 3rd time btw) that Sev was washing his hair while snogging rummy! He has clean hair! Understand while Luna was enjoying the view too Haha would be nice on the roof ;)
Haha anyway hope RL let's you update soon, so close to being done! :D
5,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »