Reviews for Dear Order
Roadpie chapter 22 . 10/23
I vaguely remember reading the first 5 chapters years ago but it took me this long to find again. I quite enjoyed thus and look foreward to reading the sequel. Which I remembered to follow this time
Dramaqueen135 chapter 22 . 10/22
Thanks for the next chapter. Nice explanation too. But is the telepathy real or a lie?
Wow. Congrats on completing this fic. It is absolutely unique and ... crazy ... and wonderful! I enjoyed each chapter, and would love to see a sequel if it arises int he future. Perhaps add a short 'next-chapter' as a note when a sequel begins, so that followers like me will be notified and can begin reading the next one? Thank you so much for posting this wacky tale! IT really was awesome, and I enjoyed finally hearing some answers to all the mysteries at the end. :)
Outasync chapter 22 . 10/21
Weird, hillarious and insane. I salute you, Wolfie.

*goes off to read sequel*
Richukuttan chapter 20 . 10/21
Damn. Beautiful. Loved the ... erm, can you call this a story... well whatever it was. Had me laughing my belly off. Thank you.
Kristb2604 chapter 22 . 10/20
I love this story to pieces :) and I'm really happy to get the ending too :) cheers you brilliant writer
LunarMist1113 chapter 22 . 10/19
Gets funnier every time
geninja chapter 22 . 10/18
Oh God. This is bae.
tabala chapter 22 . 10/17
This was absolutely amazing. I was laughing so hard reading this the people in my dorm may think I'm insane. I even skipped going to the movies to finish this. Absolutely wonderful!
tayleah chapter 22 . 10/17
Oh god that was hysterical! I wish this could be continued. Could you make one about what voldie was doing during this time? I wonder what Harry would have written to him and what his reaction would be. Trying to imagine what the death eaters would have to do after all those letters is mind boggling!
this is super funny lol
darklightuk chapter 5 . 10/12
Just stumbled upon this gem of a fanfic.
Dam your good :-)
Great story love it
roseprincess962 chapter 13 . 10/10
How do you come up with this stuff? I wanna learn...
slytherinalways121 chapter 22 . 10/9