Reviews for Dear Order
i don't know why, but insanity is rather refreshing
TheGreenestGrey chapter 19 . 6/29
Ow... Brain... Ow... So is Harry in the order or no? I highly suspect Luna working with him, maybe using some sort of listening spell that requires two people or that hearth thing Sirius used in the 4th
Quyiken chapter 18 . 6/26
Posting this from Ch. 18, but it's for Ch. 19 because my sister is inconsiderate:

I swear I thought of this before Arthur brought it up: Is Harry a camel animagus? I find it's the only thing that makes sense right now. Why else would Elmer avoid Sirius' stuff like the plague? By the way, this is hilarious. I love it.

Also, my sister sometimes share's this account if she's too lazy to log out and into her own, so if you already have a review from this name, I'm sorry, but it's not mine.
victoria chapter 19 . 6/26
absolutley brilliant are you going to carry this on .
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 19 . 6/25
hell whats going to happen next?
YamiSlade chapter 19 . 6/22
...Are you better yet? ... ... ... . . . . . . . ... Very nice letters... Well hope you get better:) ...
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 19 . 6/21
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED MORE OF THIS HILARIOUS STORY!
Momorulz chapter 19 . 6/19
Dkm! Rofl update soon?
Midnight Venom chapter 19 . 6/18
You said you had finished this story. Still waiting for the rest! If you see this, could you possibly must post all the rest at once so I do not have to wait months if all the chapters are done and you get busy with life? :) I really love this story, it makes me happy and always makes me laugh and I'm dying to know how it ends. Have been for a long time, I've read it several times now.
Quyiken chapter 19 . 6/18
Update soon. Please. Because if not, I'm going to become more insane that Harry is sounding right now. I seriously haven't stopped laughing since I started reading your fabulous... story. Harry's letters are awesome, Elmer is amazing, I love what you did to Crooks, and Kingsley is so childish, it's hilarious.
Shay chapter 19 . 6/15
UPPPPPDAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE!

PWEASE
Please please please say you are going to finish this! Xx
fireskies chapter 19 . 6/14
Are you going to finish this story? I hope so
amberwolf chapter 9 . 6/13
My mom and sisters are currently staring at me as i laugh insanely
The Writer Of The FanFiction chapter 19 . 6/10
This story is amazing and more is required! Pleaseeeeeee
5,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »