Reviews for The More Things Change
T chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I hope you will update this story... or is it finished? If that is the case please, add Complete to this story. It's really good!
T chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I hope you are going to continue the story. It's very well written and it's funny! I want to know more. If you aren't at least add Complete to the story!
T chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This have the potential to become a great story... hope you haven't forgotten this... Please, update!
Melissarocks chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
this was great keep it up, update.
cavlik97 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
hahaha! LOVE this story! I wish you'd continue it! There aren't enough Bend it Like Beckham fics at ALL. I'm planning on uploading one but I luuuuuurve this one! Favourite story 4 SURE!
Fred's Spirit chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
arggghhh! update this story! or i will come into your house at night and murder you! please please please please! it's really, really good!
VivoRisataAmore chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I know you probably don't want to or wont even recieve this review but I just wanted you to know that you really should continue! :)

Just wait till Joe comes into it then there are three Js.

You only missed one I think:

"Don't you all have somewhere to be," Jules asked, annoyed. She was growing tired of this dissection of her love life.
HelR chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Yeah you did get their names mixed up but i didnt really notice till u put that note at the bottom. if ur still active (after 4 years) on here it would be glad if you could finish it like when joe does get there.
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Um... no, you haven't fixed all the names...

Towards the bottom it says something about "Jules got fed up with the discussing her love life" or whatever, and that should read Jess...

But I love the fic! It's so good! The only thing that might make it better is another chapter, where Joe actually GETS to L.A.!
Legallymoi chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i really liked this. if you are still active, i would love to read more from this.
Tutups chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
absolutely fantastic! x except..

“Don’t you all have somewhere to be,” Jules asked, annoyed.

this should be Jess i think?
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I love it! You should write more. you missed one of the mixed up names, but other than that, great!
dark88poet chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is a really good start. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DesiChica007 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I loved it! I want to see more! Are you going to do all of this from Jess"s point of veiw? Just wondering.
ladyselenity015 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Please continue with this, i can't wait to see what happens next!