Reviews for Read It Aloud
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
XD Oh Neji. You're just trying to make her blush aren't you?

Keep writing!

M.I.
Naraku-Stalker chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
D: aww i thought tenten was gonna be totally embrassed by having her read it out loud then a sweet ending *sad face*
KNO chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really, really like this, but I'm just wondering: Did Neji already have some idea of what the note/what TenTen had to say?
sweet-spiced crack chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
it was actually quite good. it was definitrly a something. really.
becra1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
the story was pretty writing! remember, practice make perfect! ;)
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
cool story. Neji rocks.
Iceknight15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
It's a simple and a good story. I like it. Gbu
naash chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
wow i really like this. just i thought it ended abruptly i was waiting for her to read it aloud. so i was a bit disappointed but then again the ending was really good. so neji and so tenten.

all of them were in character and plus its a real good fic

naash
wirbil chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
It's certainly better than my first story. Besides I think it's cute, it could definitely be something. :)
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Yugao,

I found Neji in character, coupled with his abilities and acute senses. Yes, Neji was well-written. Tenten, though slightly out of character, was not unbelievable, especially since she was attempting to do something like that.

One of my favourite parts was “Read it aloud, Tenten. I have nothing to hide from you.”, though it made me wonder if Neji was implying what I thought he was implying to Tenten...

While I loved how Neji knew all along, this fanfiction hasn't headed in a clear enough direction for me. It was slightly dampening when all the anticipation for a lovely ending was built up, and not fully tapped on. I'm really curious about where this is, or was heading, and I was slightly confused with the final paragraph - what has Neji always know, exactly?

Who says this isn't a good try? I liked it ;)
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
WEIRD...!

:P
teddydevilbeaniegaararox chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Yay i liked this, he understood, he knew , he ALWAYS KNEW I like that bit!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Sweet. A nice cliffhanger but a cliffhanger nonetheless. You should make a sequel or something.
forever.in.the.stars chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
O.O This was really your first time? You did a lot better than I did. Though I think the ending is a bit off. You should continue it into at least a two-shot. Maybe even a mini-series. Anyway, it was really good. Keep up the good work! Ja ne!
Violet Marx chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
0.0

Your very first? You did much better than me my first time! I love this! Perfect ending.