Reviews for Baby Got Back
icecatfire chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
just to let you know you FOREVER ruined that song for me...IN A GOOD WAY of course but still from now on when ever i hear that song i will think of this fic. so thank you for that. XDXD *walks off cracking up*
I'veMadeItMyOTP chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Lol! I hear this song all the time at all the block parties I go too and I always wondered what you'll happen if one of the HP characters sang it!
DamnI'mRandom chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh GODS. This. Was. HILARIOUS! How EVER did you come up with this?! I was literally laughing 'til I was crying, and my mum was giving me this really weird look. Amazing story! :D
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was RIDICULOUS. But why were Sirius and Remus GAY O_o?
Deranged Shadow Fangirl
Anne20J chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
lol!
MusicLover19 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hahaha, hilarious. I loved it :)
SophiiSocks chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I think-I-i don't even know. Scarred for life, maybe?
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Weeel,no freakin way did Sirius just do that!God!Hilarious work!The towel,the towel!
TheWalnutQueen chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh the images! This was the funniest thing I've read all day. I can just see this actually happening. If only the song was released in the eighties XD
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Omg, this is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!

I love Sirius, and Remus, I always have, so this is just an absolute cracker to read.

Especially the fact that Sirius is in a towel! ]
Kyelor chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
LOL this was soooo funny! This totally made my day xD
PotterMalfoyLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
now THAT was an AWESOMW fic... I totally cried my eyes out of laughter! hahaha. now I'm addicted to the song and I actually imagine Sirius everytime I listen to it! (dancing around in only that towel, with all his sexiness *drools*)

I really hope you continue the good work!

Peace out!

PS:Got you favorited you see! ;)
Sasparilla123 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh god. I laughed so hard I fell of my chair.

In the middle of physics.

Thanks for the wonderful story, but now my entire class thinks I'm bat-shit crazy.

xx