Reviews for Of Fallen Angels
Bellaxvampire chapter 26 . 2/4/2009
Hey, just read this whole story. Truly amazing.

Stay Loyal.

Devina
Ummm123456789 chapter 24 . 1/3/2009
aww it was so cute! r u going to write a sequel!
mrmistoffelees chapter 25 . 12/5/2008
This should be good...what's your fictionpress penname?
MagicalMysteryWriter chapter 24 . 10/5/2008
GREEN DAY! Hell yes! They are my FAVORITE band EVER! hehe, I noticed a few chepters ago before Criss got his wings he sang the "nobody likes you" part of letterbomb and homecoming! hehe,I got excited. Anyway, AMAZING story! It was really good. Thank you for writing and finishing it!
Lady of the Deadman chapter 24 . 8/6/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Put up a sequel as fast as you can! Rae and Criss cannot be seperated for long or they will go crazy! and we do not want criss to go crazy! btw i LUVED your story. probably the best criss angel fic i have read so far and the only one with a semi happy ending. :) PLEASE let the sequel have a happy ending. with lots of fluff!

Luv from the Lady
SonjaL chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This was great. I'd really like to read a sequel!

Keep up the good work!
mrazfreak chapter 24 . 3/6/2008
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL!

this is so god!

honestly the best criss angel fanfic i've read,

so PLEAASEE :)

-mrazfreak.
kirstyk chapter 24 . 3/1/2008
Girl, that was good. I'm so jelouse of Rae and Criss, they've got something that I rarely see. That was AWESOME.
CrystalusAurora chapter 24 . 2/15/2008
Wow! Well, you can tell I've been way out of it, since I only just tonight got to read the rest..lol. Amazing story! Sequal!Please? Pretty please? Those two are so awesome!
fiyahfreak92 chapter 24 . 1/4/2008
oh...my god...that was THE BEST ENDING OF ANY STORY ON ANY SITE ON THE ENTIRE FRICKIN INTERNET! okay now i really want a sequel when Rae graduates! *dies from excitement*
gerardlover123 chapter 24 . 12/22/2007
OMG! I hope your making a sequel! Please do!
Victoria chapter 24 . 12/17/2007
Wow, that was really spectacular. I definitely would love it if criss were only 22 or 24, or whatever that was, because he's a hottiee. Great plot and ending; I'm often dissapointed about the way a story ends, but that was great. :) Keep writing! :)

-Victoria
togethertorn chapter 24 . 12/15/2007
oh fuck yes. this is sleepless. so far beyond awesome...my only complaint: why do you have to make people like me look bad? you set a DAMN high standard for the rest of us! Sequel? SEQUEL? Please? * sad hammie look* please please?
Nerdy Noxy chapter 24 . 12/14/2007
When I saw the alert for this in my inbox I literally squealed. lol And it was so worth the wait! I loved it, absolutely beautiful. The ending was perfect.
shinigami109 chapter 24 . 12/13/2007
woot! will there be a sequel?