Reviews for An Exception to the Rules
D'aww! That was so cute!
December 25th chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Really sweet.
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awe! that was so adorable!
max.tmy chapter 1 . 5/31/2012

The lazy bond between Ino-Shika-Cho trio is so cute. Shikamru's mom is the highlight, spunky, high pony and a purple outfit, much like Ino :)

Good work.
Kunaigirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Even though there was a lot of repetition it didn't annoy me in the least. On the contrary in fact I really liked it! Good Fic, please make more.
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is lovely :3 I liked the way that at the beginning of every new part you started it with "He forgot about her, the girl that stood up to the Ino-Shika-Cho trio." & then moved on to "This time, he didn't forget about her, the girl that stood up to the Ino-Shika-Chou trio,". Somehow that was sort of poetic to me (even though that makes absolutely no sense). Plus the ending was so sweet -
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Is it coincidence or does Shikamaru's mom seem a lot like Ino? (: The high ponytail, purple outfit, etc...

This was an insightful one-shot. Straying away from the common pairings, I kind of want to see more things parents or minor characters.
toolazytologgin chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Loved it!

The repetitiveness was awesome )

Even though it was not a couple I would normally read it was awesome!

You should do some more repetitive ones with more common couples XD
Frocck chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
i love it
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
ahh omg that was soo cute i loved it
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aw! That was so sweet! You go Shikaku!

Fantastic job!
sunlightkisses chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
best shukaku/yoshino fic ive ever read. loved the characterizations, especially shukaku. great story development. excellent job.
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
So cute. I'm so glad I came across this. ;D

Loved the repitition... ;D
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I read this story ages ago and found it again! I thought I reviewed it before but obviously not XD Great One-shot. I really loved it!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008