Reviews for Prime Difference
Aww...do more!
secretslockedintheheart chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
What happens next?
layniebleargh chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
It makes me a bit sad and frustrated that many, many good fics have come to a halt since a few years ago... this is one of those I really, really liked, and although I think you may have moved on from the Naruto fandom or writing fanfictions it would really make me (and others who read this fanfic as well) very happy if this fic is continued somehow. I really love how you wrote Gaara in here and I am left quite hanging for a few years now on how Tenten would avenge Neji and how her relationship with Gaara would proceed.

You are one of the fanfic authors who made me laugh and enjoy the most and I commend you for not only this greatly written fanfic but the others you have written as well.

I hope for some miracle that you would update but I understand if you wouldn't. Thank you for this fic!
Rin chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I've just discovered this wonderful-not-so-crack pairing. Gaaah I'm in-love. :D I'm torn between NejiTen and GaatTen and I'm giving GaaTen a chance. I loved it!
Imaginneeee chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
:')
Should I be sad or happy? Update!
Devellicus chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
6 years later and I'm loving this story, please update when you can.
tonxzdania chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
hey what happens next?
shadeeclipse66 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Please update! I think I'm actually going to like this pairing now. *gasp* Please update!
hollysky chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Nice story! I don't think I've ever seen a Gaara/Ten fix before... :)

Update soon!
Bibliolympian chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
This is gold. Please, please don't discontinue it ( if you're contemplating these thoughts).
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Please update
xxkoffeexx chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Noooo Gaara! I'll marry you. Just ask me. Please.

Other than the rejection, I was very moved by the flashback of Gaara and the cat. Beautiful metaphor. :)
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I don't know what it is about high-positioned men and talented women getting together... but it makes me fangirl so much. I think Gaara is hot, and you write him hot. Plus, Tenten is one of the best, respectable women who can match up to him.
kenni no. 1 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
wow, just wooww. so heavy and delicious! i heart!
lyli chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
make naji will be alive and tenten will be with neji and has nice child.