Reviews for Prime Difference
Update
ayanami08 chapter 5 . 6/12
Hi dear author
I really love your story knowing tenten may find another love after Neji's death. So please update soon.
Thanks for writing this fic.
Por favor continue con esto. Es maravilloso.
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 5 . 6/1
I am so immensely grateful for your dedication and apologies that my gratitude is so delayed. I live for your interactions between Gaara and Tenten-their dialogue is short, but sweet and there always seems to be this lingering sense of longing beneath it that you're great at making us as an audience guess at. I'm not sure if the term is misdirection, but you're great at ramping up the intensity between the two without over-dramatizing it-Tenten's perspective of Gaara reaching towards her face, but then carefully folding the hood over her just had me so happy. I especially enjoyed this chapter as we get a glimpse of Gaara as a thoughtful and compassionate leader to his people both politically and personally. I really loved how we (and most importantly TenTen!) get to see the possibility of Gaara as a husband...and I'm a sucker for his cute reactions to her naming him as such. I wonder what her other nicknames were, haha?
hellokitty49 chapter 5 . 3/13
Thank you for writing about this pairing, you did a great job of keeping them in character. Just one question, would Tenten be able to walk again.. or at least in her dream.
kazekage422 chapter 5 . 2/28
Update please. I'm starting to love GaaTen.
Hi Sera here..I admire your story please keep writing so me your biggest ten ten n gaara fan can enjoy and i keep from Msia
MONST3R chapter 5 . 2/8
I love this story! Gaara is too adorable around TenTen, especially how he reacted when she called him husband ahhhh so cute! Thank you for writing :)
Come on don't stop just like that Why don't you make couples chapter so we can keep reading and enjoying your works Please make someone like tenten then our handsome kazekage get jealous..or make kanoha friends show up to encourage tenten and some flirt scene between tenten and other so out kazekage become furious to make tenten his bride
Savannah's Angels chapter 5 . 2/7
loving it so far, can't wait for what happens next!
Please continue please continue fast..fan from Malaysia
downtomars chapter 5 . 2/6
Awww this is so cute, and Tenten and Gaara are very much in character as well. Great job!
anon-chan chapter 5 . 2/5
I'm so glad I never gave up on this fic. Thank you so much for picking up on it again! I love how you characterize Tenten and Gaara's interactions. It's so hard to make them stay in character when there wasn't much interaction between them in the manga/anime to use as references. I really like how you portrayed Tenten slowly (very slowly) realizing how great Gaara is as a person (and as a potential bae) after getting to know him better. I also like how Gaara is so stoic and and persistent at the same time. Looking forward to the next update!
I hope the two of them will start dating
Why there no new chapters