Reviews for When Fame Becomes Hazardous
Wolfie chapter 1 . 5/3
We need more of this xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is a fantastic story! You should do more humor. Yugi's not the only one laughing too hard to breathe!
pinklatent chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I can't breathe! *doubles up laughing*

My, I love your characterization and your well-timed punch lines!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
LOL! Oh, gosh, I love this! And I was laughing insanely throughout. My favorite part was definitely Yugi and Atem's mutual desire to banish their mob to the Shadow Realm. :) Great work!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ever try this trick while in a crowd, "Look there's a fish" while pointing at the sky? I have and have had people actually look.
Leo112 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
OMG! that was funny!

read ya later!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
*dies laughing* that is -exactly- the scene i was thinking about for this! XD

brittney
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh my...I couldn't stop laughing! Wonderful job! I especially loved the trick at the end...;) Just so I have this correct...you have this setting as Post-Series, and Yami...er, Atem...has his own body, right? I love post-series stories like this...But that could be because I'm a Yami fangirl and didn't like it when he left...

Wonderful job!
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
YAY FOR RABID STALKERS! :D
bbissocute chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Hilarious! Wonderful job. I absolutely loved this. Your writing is everything I look for in a story. Please don't you ever stop. The world needs more authors out there like you.

bbissocute
Tsukirie chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
OMG this...is...so...FUNNY! *dies laughing*

A very well-written story, I love it! Oh and can you please make a sequel? *begs with Yugi's eyes*
Kyozetsu chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hahahaa~

That was great! I love the idea of Yugi and Atem posing as brothers, and I like the way you explained it. You made it sound as if after the end of the series Atem got his own body which is, in my opinion, the best ending ever. I love the end (Duh) but I also thought it was funny when Atem thinks that he's not particularly unhappy about people paying attention to him :P

I rate this story a 10/10. _)-b Good job.
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was cute!
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
AHAHAHAHA, OMG YAMI :D HAHAHAHAHAHA
llivla chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Atem playing pranks with Yugi is absolutely adorable, and the way you had them bounce off each other in this fic was hilarious. I love these two no matter what they're doing, and the twin-like way they grinned and hung off each other made me wish the fic would never end.