Reviews for How to Ruin Christmas
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I really like this story. Please update again! :)
Droupy48 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
What? you can't just leave it like that!I gotta know what happens lol you should update this again someday :)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Great job so far. Catch ya on the flip side.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
I love this story! I hope you'll update again someday...
SoulfullyInclined chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Oh I really like this! But maybe you could add more descriptions of what places look like...keep writing please. I want to know what happens next.
Faithfulpurelight chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
more please
foreverpheely chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
ohh boy, this is gonna be good. please update soon! dont just abandon ur story like so many people do on this site. (that wasnt an insult to anybody, its just pointless to start a story you aren't going to finish)
TeacherTam chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
Oh, come on! You can't *do* that to us! You set up an incredible story, then you tease us with the fact that the EvilChetHunter is going to be in the next chapter, then you torture us by not updating?

Please?

Is there any chance of an update? I can make do by creating the rest of this story in my own head, but it's just not as fun as being surprised by someone else's.

Y'know what? I also loved Turner. I think he was the coolest teacher. I'd've loved to've had a teacher like that in high school. The closest I ever got was a really cool English professor in College. He was great.

Anyway, just wishing you'd update.

One last time...please?
supernatural16 chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
i know you haven't updated for ages, but this story is too good not to be finished!
Somone chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
Really good story one of the few BMW stories that I've read ,that I like, in a while. Please update soon.
Cascade Waters chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
And again, you just leave us. *shakes head* Tsk, tsk...

fc
Emily chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
This story is great! I can't wait until the next chapter!
Stashed Away chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
Alright, this is good update soon.
SunRise19 chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
This was a good chapter, although short..other than that, well done! I wonder what will happen next?
Stashed Away chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Hey,I can tell T and S aren't gonna get being you pick up the pace-just a little?Thanks,update soon

-Stashed Away