Reviews for The Lost Realm
Elentarri chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Hi

Can you please finish this story? Or at least add another chapter? Please? ;)

It's too good to leave handing like this.

Elentarri
passingthru chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
this is an excellent start - please keep going & explain how Hurin did with finding useful work in addition to child-minding. Surely something must happen between this story and his appearance in "the steward & the queen" to give him familiarity enough with Aragorn to call him Dunadan and have a northern wife. I look forward to more! Thanks for writing.
Elentarri chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Oh please please please you have to update this! You can't just leave it there like that.

Please? *big puppy dog eyes*
Laurelin M. Estel chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
I have been following this series of fics, and I love them very much. It would simply make my day if you would update! Please?

-LME
fwets chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
so creative and funny! i love all of your au lotr stories! please continue this!
Nelarun chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
amazing. I loved it. You've brought so many characters to life - in a sense, and I love it! The stories that I have read of yours really make me want to read on, and I don't often have that feeling. This is another example of your excellent pen work. Well done.

Nela
Redone chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Oh, I absolutely adore your LOTR AU stories! You inspire in me about the same amount of awe as in Hurin, with all those remnants of long-ago Elven and Numenor kingdoms still popping up here and there. Sorry to review so rarely, but I am reading, you can count on it! :)
Nelarun chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Oh this chapter was hilarious! I love it all! Especially the last bit - Are you human or orc? - Want to see our dungeon? I loved it! well done. An easy read, a beautifully crafted chapter as always.

Nela
Mooduck chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Good start. Can't wait for more!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Excellent story, I wondered what happened to the young Lord of Gondor, I am glad to read his tale.

Nelarun