Reviews for Almost
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I do truly hope you aren't dead, just gone on to somewhere else and not thinking of anything you might have left unfinished here.
tonyfan31970 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I don't know whether you still read your reviews or not, but I just read this and really, really enjoyed it. Your style is wonderful and the story was really interesting and imaginative- not just the typical "after Gibbs left" storyline I have seen a number of times. Wish you had pursued it further; but really it seems to be complete as it is. Could see it happening this way and nothing else really happening with T & Z in that summer. Anyway just wanted to shout out to you...
Aerelon chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Love this. Any plans of finishing?
tiva2121 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
haha funny cant wait to read the tbc. part.
brightblue chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Wow! I'm so happy a friend sent me the link for this fic today! What a wonderful story! I really love how Tony and Ziva were open about their feelings. It was such a realistic, satisfying pursuit...there didn't need to be declarations of love or promises, just them unsure and exploring. Plus, those kisses were all so hot and the tension built up to them perfectly. I wish there would've been more in this universe, more exploring how this relationship would work. But, then, if it were to stay canon it would all have to end sometime so I'm happy to pretend that Tony and Ziva really worked their way through this and onto the next seasons... They were both so perfectly in character here, that is was such a treat to read. Thank you! :)
anatolealice chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I love this story, I re-read it often. Even though it does work leaving it where it finishes, I do I hope someday you'll write some more.
hudson911 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
TBC... YEAH! Okay it has been a few years, but I think this story still has potential, but it does seem like a good place to stop. Regardless, I really liked it and it showed how each person was taking Gibbs' lost. Amazing job, it was really good.
Nurmile08 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
I salute you for a very well written story. I am new to . I love your story. It was written so that the whole team stayed in character. it was believable that that is how they would really act and react to one another. I love the way you describe everything, every detail about the restaurant. And the fact that you did not rush through the story as you may have thought. the four chapters dedicated to one day of NCIS were PERFECT. I don't think I would have liked it, no, LOVED it as MUCH if you had rushed through the days and given us several days passing, each day with just a small descriptive paragraph which would leave the reader wondering what ELSE happened in agony. However, your choice to lend four paragraphs to one very important day to the story was, in my opinion, the right one. It ended perfectly but left me wanting to read more. PLEASE... let me know if you can if you followed up on this story. I LOVE IT and I would like to read more. I noticed your story was written a long time ago, i HOPE you have continued to write. You have a real talent here. Sorry if my review is a little long.
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
"...beautiful faces I've ever seen...".Wasn't that also a quote from Dark Angel's pilot episode? Loved the set up and resolution for the kiss.*sigh of satisfaction*.And Tony's tenderness and Ziva's when they were on the phone with Abby and , I loved every word!Thanks for a fantasy come true...
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
This was a good little story.

It did seem to reach a natural end.

But a second story or sequel would have been nice.

Of course, all of season 4 and Jeanne is in the way now.

sigh...
murmure etoile chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Yes, yes, absolutely! You really should continue this story! It's wonderful, almost perfect!
SpaceMonkey chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
PLZ PLZ PLZ continue! I love this story. I read it last year and was waiting for more. Plz:P
JohnClark43 chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
that story is exceptional, almost perfect. You explored two of my favorite largely untapped plot ideas. For starters you explored something i wish more people would, the hole left with Gibbs departure and the teams recovery. You also did an amazing job with Tony's character. Ive often felt that Tony is in many ways a younger incarnation of Gibbs character and that at some point something catastrophic is going to harden him up, shake up his character and bring some gravitas to his little playboy personality. You did a brilliant job of painting the evolution of Tony phase one. Would love to see you stretch this out. My owe criticism is you wrote Ziva a bit unsure, and not as decisive as she should be. In a story like this where Tony's world has been rocked so hard i really think shed pull him together. I do however like how you brought out an achillies heal for her something i think she has a few of but it gives her some depth as well. In a supporting role you wrote Abby very well also her relationship with gibbs was huge and she would need a lot of rebuilding to get back to where she wouldve been before. One of my favorite stories in this fandom shame its so short. Would love to see more to this or a sequel.
Cable Addict chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
YES! My answer to that question is a BIG undeniable YES!
WBH21C chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Very well done! Love to see where this is going.