Reviews for Unknown Love
Pinayprincesa chapter 19 . 10/7/2006
uh oh what'll happen nxt?
LULUCENA7 chapter 19 . 10/7/2006
Again Aw i cant believe this! maria screwing john out of the title. everyone getting mad at her! i kno this sounds crazy but POOR MARIA! its all randy's fault! i really hope the truth comes out this is so sad! also im glad johns feeling for maria are coming back! i kno theyll work things out! excellent story! i cant wait 2 c wat happens next! i also hope john somehow stays on raw! well i luv this chpater snd story! please please please please please please update soon! thanks!
lonely-4-life chapter 19 . 10/7/2006
o no tell me more tell me more
LULUCENA7 chapter 18 . 10/6/2006
NO MARIA NO! Y? i cant believe she did that! wats gonna happen next? i hope her and john somehow get thru this! i kno after all thats happend this seems damn near impossible but i kno u will be able to fix their relationship! u r going 2 get them back together right? i sure hope so! this story is excellent! thanks so much for writing such a great story! please update soon please please please please please please please! THANKS!
LULUCENA7 chapter 17 . 10/6/2006
Aw how sad! i cant believe he got back courtney! this plan has gone all wrong! poor maria! i hope she and john find out the true and get back together! great chapter please update soon please please please! thanks!
lonely-4-life chapter 17 . 10/5/2006
i love it more more more its lyk a addicting drug i love it
angel chick1589 chapter 17 . 10/5/2006
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update plz!
LULUCENA7 chapter 16 . 10/4/2006
OH NO JOHN! I ANT BELIEVE IT! I HOPE JOHN IS OK AND I HOPE MARIA GETS 2 HIM SOON! GREAT CHAPTER! I CANT WAIT TILL U UPDATE THIS STORY IM SO LOKKING 4WARD 2 IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE! THANKS!
angel chick1589 chapter 16 . 10/4/2006
omg plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon!1
angel chick1589 chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
oh interesting please update soon.
LULUCENA7 chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
wow great chapter! im glad maria kicked courtney's ass! great story! i wonder what dave trish are gonna do? please update not that u have any problems with that! ill be looking for the next chapter! thanks!
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
Great chapter I enjoy it very much
lonely-4-life chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
o love it love it lol yay

KALLI
Pinayprincesa chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
Aw so Sweet!
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
Oh wow it is getting juicy can't wait to read the next chapter what is going to happen to poor Maria.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »