Reviews for Are You Afraid Of The Dark?
Aerobesk chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
OMG i freaking love it! great story!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
interesting chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is very cute! i love puppyshipping :D
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love this.. I would have been freaking out also. Then again I would have been absolutly frightened to death if there was a chainsaw ::shudders::
kluna chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
i can't seem to stop smiling... i think i jut fall in love with this story... :D
VampireWolfXIII chapter 1 . 9/2/2009

(Manic laughing) I loved it, enjoyed this story!
ONIX-21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
haha this was great!

i had a feeling it was gonna be the gang but wasnt sure

it was really well planned out lol

loved it! :D
Ziline chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
That was really fun to read! Hahaha. I can't stop laughing that was great!
llivla chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
i really liked this; you have the dub joey and kaiba down! most writers just stick the japanese names in without any regard that the two relationships, both interesting, are quite different. :thumbs up:
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Great story, really funny. loved it very much!
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I laughed so hard that my sides hurt. I love this story.. Oh, when they saw tht headless knight I thought I would fall off my chair in laughter... This is one of the best Seto, Joey stories that I've read in a long time.. Thanks for writing it...
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
yay there is nothing wrong with that!
ColleraZorn chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Okay that was just to FUNNY! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
S2Teenovelist chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Oh. My. God! moondalain you are a genuis! that was fricken awesome, and histarical, i almost died laughing! i lovwed tyhe setoxJoey in this, i loved how eman seto is to joey, and it's all becasue yhe likes him, and joery questioning his feeling, and i lvoed ther headlees night, the second they siad that, it was so obvious the boys set them up, but malik

s right bet the didn't ex[pwect joey and seto to kiss!

oh man that was great i lvoed tyhe detail! and i almost died laughing when they found out the boys set this whole thing, up, and i had a lughing fit, when malik showed kiba the picture of the two of them kissing! that did, alright, kiabs' compsutre dropped and he was ready to kill nalik!

oph man, this was suicha brillaint idea, and i lov3ed the end, with all the limeness between the four hikarixyami pairings. and i loved the last part of joey's lists of things he just learnid about hiomslef. C. he was goig to loose his virginity tonight! that was so hot, sexy, funny and all the aboe, and he still has to do what kabia says! bnut still, i was disspaointed there wasn't a lemon, sretoxzjoey are my fav lemons, (yxYY are my first obviously) but other than that this was totlally hot, totally humerous, and just operfect everyone was in character, everything was beleivable, and the ending rocked! i hope you add another chapter and add a lemon, that would be so hot!
Elemental Moon Ninja chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
that was freakin awesome. i knew the headless knight had something to do with malik and everyone else. this story brought a smile to my face and a few laughs too. it gave alot to the imagination so yeah, that's cool. lol. anyhoodles, please keep up the good work and make another story soon. well, gots to go.