Reviews for When the lights go down
WonderSkeet chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
i thought it was very good
Wee-hoo chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
You know we all loved it! Oh well at least I did! Maybe you're out of ideas right now but trust me when I say that after a break they will come again. New and fresh. Now I'm gonna write on my fan fic's maybe even a Bones fic will come up. I can't just leave the one I did alone now can I?
Kia chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
poor Parker

i always loved her and Jarod on the show...great fic
Gemini-M chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Hi Miss P,

Very nice love story. Please continue writing.

Mercy
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
You're right you really did write a lot of stories and I find your new mystery stories based on other shows and transformed to Jarod and Parker as main characters are a lot of ideas too. I never looked this shows and so I kind of see them in your fics.

But this short story was sweet and romantic though it began very sad but there's a relationship based on affection on both sides.

I'm sure you'll develop new stories.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Yep I like it!

I love it when they have a hard time getting together! :)

So keep on writing more stroys!

cause Im here to read them! :)
Hayes chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
poor Parker...i love Jarod so much...great fic
AJeff chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
"Miss Parker was shocked to realize she felt like she’d found that missing piece of her life that she’d been looking for, for so long. All the time he had been there right in front of her, and yet she’d never realized Jarod was what she needed to feel whole."

Great piece. And it's great to see a new Jarod/Miss Parker fic. I knew you didn't give up on us. Love all of your "Pretender" fics!

Well done!