Reviews for redeem
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
XD This was great!
alana chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
okay i totally love Chad and Cree romance it's so sweet. you are a great writer. i hope you influence others to write on this couple. i hope you read this and continue writing for fans like me.
Numbuh 55 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Good story. It was pretty funny how Chad didn't need to do all that stuff.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Oh my goodness. This story had me cracking up. You did such a great job on it.

My favorite part would have to be when Cree confessed she just wanted to see how far she could push him before he snapped. . . which makes me what to see a fic where he complete snaps on her.

It would be a nice change to see Chad giving the orders for once. He so whipped. :giggles:
greensapphire chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Aw That was too awesome loved it :D
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Ah, wow, that was really good. And really G-rated. Hah. A little too subtle for my taste, but hey, it's my own opinion.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
DyingStar chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Haha, aw! I was waiting for that kiss at the end. I was hoping for that kiss during the dream sequence when I didn't know it was a dream sequence and then I was really hoping for it at the end, 'cause I could read Chad's little teenage boy mind Xp But yeah, I liked this fic, bizarro. It was fun seeing Cree take advantage of Chad's guilt. I really liked how the tone was so angsty and down in the beginning and how it just did a complete 180 and began all light and humorous at the end. It's a metaphor for like isn't it? How dark and hopeless some situations seem but then, in the end, how life can just make a liar out of you and become happy again. Am I right, am I right? Oh bizarro, how your work makes me think...

Oh and when I do find the time I will get back to disconnection. Believe it or not, I have been missing it :(

Ciao,

DyingStar
congratsifyoufoundthis chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
OH Chad, you little Devil. Haha,

You got me GOOD with the dream sequence. Damn.

Haha