Reviews for Trials of the Heart, Book Three: The Eleventh Hour
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Finished the story please.
anon chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
I'm so happy you're continuing this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great update.
LVB chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
WOOP WOOP, AN UPDATE! OK so got a bit trigger happy and keeps notifying me that this is here but I don't care, it reminded me to come back and REVIEW!

Adorable flashback scene with the loving family and an absolutely awesome twist! Having Siri come back? Genius. That last line packed a punch. Huge fan of your cliffies! Go get back to writing, please.
AcPa xox chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
I hope u dont give up on this story. I really want 2 know what happens next. Pls update soon!
T chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
I hope you haven't given up this story.
guywhosings28 chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
I wonder why I didn't review this until now...oh well, I've read the other two, and I loved the, both! I'm also captivated bt the 3rd story right here as well, I hope you can get it updated soon. Love it, love it, love it! :)
AMAPADME chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
HAhaha Three months later I decide to read this. Yes I know bad me.

Obi Wan is funny trying to lie to a Jedi. He should have known better than that. So are you ever going to finish this one? Hehehe like I am one to talk.
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
I don't know why I didn't review when you first updated...oh well! Reviewing now! Good chapter, twins hum? Interesting twist, i wonder what genders they'll both be? I hope Hailey is ok, she can never seem to go a chapter without fainting! LoL, enjoying the story immensely (sp?) update soon! :-)
LVB chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Wow, you are definitely on a roll with all your updating. Twins! Poor Hailey she should just listen to everyone and rest! Of course Obi-Wan would go to Vantos even though it's dangerous if it meant saving Hailey.

Update soon yay!
AMAPADME chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Damn Obi Better get his butt in gear and get to Vantos. Talk about needing a knock you in the head sign. But then again Obiwan was always a little blind to things.

Oh just a small note master, You made a few goofs in the chapter. Just had to say that.
iMelinda chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Oh no. Not good. I can just tell...
LVB chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
And again, sorry for the late review *hides sheepishly*

So many questions! Poor Hailey and poor Obi-Wan, trying to find out what's wrong with his wife
AMAPADME chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
how nice to have a chapter to read on my sick day. It made my otherwise dead to the world self perk up slightly.

You keep Qui's mystery so small. Yes it makes you salavate more for it but I would love it better if it was longer.

I can see Hailey being well taken care of being driven insane at the same time. She will be constantly in a bad mood when she is concious.
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
good chapter! very funny with 3PO babysitting Leigh! i wonder who the First Ones are... can't wait for the next chapter! update soon! :-)
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 2/25/2007