Reviews for Conversion
Kim Denn chapter 1 . 7/17
The ending was good. But I feel bad for the FMA!Roy. I mostly cried for him. I know Ed deserves to be happy, god he knows he suffered enough and he was only human so he'll be selfish from time to time but I feel for the FMA!Roy. Alt!Roy also, gosh. Why do we have to sacrifice to be happy? Why do we have to lose just so we can have? Man, the ending was bittersweet and I'm still crying.
Vivian Thomson chapter 14 . 6/30
I don't know that you're ever going to read this, but on the off chance you come back here at some point, I wanted to tell you that this is hands down the best story that I've read here on FFN. I really like being able to think of this as having two different endings. Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story. It was a true pleasure to read, and I've actually reread it a couple of times, I enjoy the world you crafted so much.

I totally understand and support your reasons for leaving FFN, but the little Greed in my mind just wants you to come back and write more fics :D Thank you so much again, and I hope to come across some of your original fiction someday. I know it's going to be fantastic.
Dreamarien chapter 14 . 6/13
Thank you! This story was really great! I'm happy that Ed decided to go back to Alter!Roy. Thank you for sharing that beautiful story :)
Happy Human45 chapter 14 . 3/4
I loved this sorry so much. The plot and the way you made everything go by so smoothly. Nothing felt out of place at all, and it was beautiful. Honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
Bienfu chapter 14 . 10/2/2017
This was so bittersweet! I don't know if my heart is being torn or absolutely happy. One moment there's OtherRoyxEd, then the next, there's RoyxEd, and then we go back with OtherRoyxEd. You just gave me one hell of an emotional rollercoaster ride with this story. It was really wonderful tho, and I'm happy Roy and Ed got their good ending.
Anons chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
Aaaaaahhhhh so sad and good at the same time. I went into this thinking Roy and Ed we're end game but I'm so very happy with how this turned out. While I'm sad that Roy got left behind it would've been sadder if Ed ended up with him. Roy and Ed may have had sex and their own history but they didn't bond as much in the short time Ed was back. Alter Roy and Ed were the ones we spent time getting to know and all his journal entries (those were fantastic by the way) kept me hoping that Ed would end up with him.
Cheers to you for writing an amazing story!
Anon chapter 11 . 9/13/2017
Reviewing a fic from 2007 posted on this site? Yes, why not. I'm in love with this fic so far. There were so many things that I was worried about from a writing standpoint that you simply crushed under your boot. My concern about Ed using Roy as a replacement and going with that storyline? Nope, you addressed it and Ed knows how that can be. Problems that don't get solved because characters won't just talk about it? Nope! You covered that too. If I've failed in letting you know that you're an amazing writer then I apologize. This was about seven years ago, I can only imagine how how much you've improved. Anyway spot on with characterizations and a fresh plot with drama.
SynDeath chapter 14 . 5/24/2017
Ugh
Such a wonderful and beautiful fic! I swear your writing was great! It made feelings so clear and deep, lots of complexities and innate contradictions. An organic development, lovely details. Wonderful fic!
darkangel795 chapter 14 . 5/20/2017
This story is a masterpiece. I was always on the fence on how I felt about Ed (and Al) being stuck in a world without Alchemy, but while reading this story I found myself hoping Ed would go back to Alter!Roy. Your character portrayals are wonderful. Even though they are sort of the same person Alter!Roy and Mustang are very different people. I love Alter!Roy's character and although I like RoyEd pairing I wanted Ed to be with Alter!Roy before Ed even left the first time to return to Al. And when it started to look like Ed might start something with Mustang, I was hoping he wouldn't and instead would find some way to go back to Alter!Roy. It didn't seem like that was possible, though, and that made me sad. But you made it possible and I couldn't ask for a better end to this story. I don't think a story has ever made me cry so much. It was perfect and I love it and I'll probably read it many more times. Thank you.
LoreenaLaufeyson chapter 14 . 5/4/2017
Kyaa lovely!
Liv2030 chapter 14 . 4/7/2017
I don't usually write comments but I just had to tell you that this is such a great and emotional piece of art. This truly is among the better kinds of fics, and I could tell that from the moment I started reading. Not only because of your great writing style, but also because of the originality of the idea. It was completely unlike other fics I've read. I am definitely going to read more of your work. I realllly appreciate the work you've put in this story, even though I'm probably going to feel emotional for at least the rest of the week.
Lots of love from a new fan 3
tralalaa chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
Re-read time! Love this story. Had to come back to it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
wow! that was one of the best fics ever! i have read well over 150 fic, and this is definitely in my top 5 favorite!

(spoilers for ending)
i have gotten teary-eyed through manga before, (i think its easy to cry when seeing the pictures) but i don't think i have ever gotten that from a novel/fic because...until now XD, it was just so happy/sad :'[
because YAY! Ed and AlterRoy are happy, but now amastris Roy is sad...and i think Al would miss his friends eventually...ahh! :[ so SAD!

but yet happy? it was emotionally confusing!

and that automail wont last forever...he'll ether brake it or outgrow it! and no Winry to help!...then again...they do know how to travel right? they just need both Roys? so if something did ever happen to the automail they could send him back? maybe?

i don't know! great job! it was absolutely fantastic!

Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
(spoilers)

O! M! G!

your mind is...brilliant!

throwing me for a BIG loop! i assumed the whole thing was going to be trying to get home.

my mind was blown! and the idea of Ed and Roy not being able to separate XD thats an amazing idea!

Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
awwww! X3 the end...with the watch, it gave me the 'warm fuzzys' it was so sweet!