Reviews for Conversion
Elise chapter 14 . 10/4
What a brilliant story. So well written, perfectly paced, I loved it. I'm not usually a Roy/Ed fan but I really liked the connexion Ed had with alter!Roy :) the other characters of the alternate universe are also very endearing (I fucking knew Liam was Irish, I knew it!). I must say though, that I didn't quite believe in the developing feelings between our Roy and Ed, perhaps because it's the real Roy and I couldn't imagine him having that sort of connexion to Edward other than that I greatly enjoyed reading this and I'm going to read the sort of sequels you promised :3
thanks so much for sharing, you really are a very talented writer! ;)
tralalala chapter 9 . 6/23
Ahhhh good ending to this chapter.
tralalala chapter 7 . 6/21
Feed me? To cute! You capture Ed extremely well.
tralalalala chapter 5 . 6/21
gaaaah, that was heart wrenching.
tralalala chapter 2 . 6/21
An arm falls off if you really did something bad. HA!
goodgirl275 chapter 14 . 5/18
I loved how you built the relationship, especially across worlds. One of the best fanfics on this site! Thank you for writing it, it's a masterpiece. :) Although I'm not a big fan of RoyEd, you executed it perfectly.
Fictional-Nympho chapter 14 . 5/7
Aww I loved this fic so much! So sad at times yet painfully sweet
Alice-in-chucks chapter 14 . 3/14
Al proposing to go back to Boston probably shouldn't have surprised me, but it did. I'm glad he did, and I'm glad I was surprised!
Okay, so this was several chapters back, but few things have made me flail and squeal as much as Roy's gift of the pocket watch for Alphonse. That... was just ... I'm not sure why it affected me as much as it did, but when I saw that the inscription was 'Alphonse Elric', I was definitely flailing and quite close to tears and had to take a mini break to pull myself together.
Also several chapters back, but when you said Amestris' Roy winked at Ed, reminding him of Boston's Roy, I was laughing so hard, trying to picture how a one-eyed man could wink. I'm sorry, it just tickled me xD
Overall this was a very satisfying read! Thank you!
HallowsHeretic chapter 14 . 2/28
An adorably sweet story. Happy endings in fan fiction seem unusually rare, I'm happy to see someone that writes them so wonderfully.
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 14 . 2/13
Oh my god... Bravo. Just bravo.
This was great.
charm13insomnia chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
great fic
titania2811 chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
I LOVED it! I literally read this until 2:00 AM! And u have to wake up at 6:00 am because I have school tommorrow/today... I'm blaming you if I fall asleep in history period..
darkliketheknight chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Now that I've calmed down enough to actually give a coherent review, I shall rant about how adorable this story is.
First of all, I'm not a huge fan of EdxRoy. Or I wasn't. I am now. So for me to freak out about this, that means this is a pretty damn good fic.
It was well written, you used a wide range of vocabulary, and the romance aspect was better than I could ever have managed.
This made me literally lol more than a few times and I started crying more than once too. (I don't cry often. At all.)
It seemed like whatever I was wishing for to happen, happened. Which results in an extremely enjoyable story to read.
The only complaint that I could possibly have is the fight scene where Edward got his throat partially slit. I though it was too abrupt compared to the earlier scenes, and didn't flow very well. I think if you had made this happen in public, where it was more likely to happen, (although it wouldn't have been consistent with the rest of the murders) or had more of a leading up to that point it would have improved the storyline and helped the story out a bit.
Don't get me wrong! I love this fic. Seriously. It's, like , amazing. That's just what I personally think would make it better.
Now, you probably get a lot of reviews seeing as this particular story is one of the more popular fma fics, but I hope if/when you read this it brings a smile to your face.
Morralls chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
I am an obscenely tough critic when it comes to fanfiction. I am stubborn and judgemental and I will only spend my time reading the absolute best. I say this not out of some form of self importance, but to make sure that the following words truly stick: This is the best. I am floored by your writing style, by your deep understanding of the characters, and by the sheer emotion that you put into only 14 chapters. This story is deeply moving, and I am absurdly grateful to have had the opportunity to have read it.