Reviews for Conversion
Second time reading this, much love
inuyashamunkey chapter 14 . 6/20
im almost upset he decided to go back. he kissed one roy and screwed the other. no one was gonna win. but now the amestris Roy is going to be stuck missing Ed forever. hia feelings were never considered. poor man. great story tho
Beautiful. Much love.
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 14 . 4/5
I have no idea why I found this story so sad, but I found it really sad. It was like the bittersweet feeling I got when I finished watching FMA 2003 (only not nearly as bad). It was bittersweet and I love the story idea. Not to mention, I loved the romance between Alter!Roy and the brotherly love between Al and Ed. Great job! ;)
Metria chapter 14 . 4/1
omg I'm speechless, i tho ED would be with Original!Roy, but the last 2 chapters prove me wrong..

the plot were ..FANTASTIC.. BRILLIANT! IT'S GOLD! there's a huge development in just 3 chapters.
Hikary Sanoko chapter 14 . 2/13
This is one of the most beautifully written stories ive ever read! A true masterpiece!
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 14 . 1/3
Beautiful story! You convey the characters' heartache so well I could literally feel it. The ending was absolutely wonderful!
Elise chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
What a brilliant story. So well written, perfectly paced, I loved it. I'm not usually a Roy/Ed fan but I really liked the connexion Ed had with alter!Roy :) the other characters of the alternate universe are also very endearing (I fucking knew Liam was Irish, I knew it!). I must say though, that I didn't quite believe in the developing feelings between our Roy and Ed, perhaps because it's the real Roy and I couldn't imagine him having that sort of connexion to Edward other than that I greatly enjoyed reading this and I'm going to read the sort of sequels you promised :3
thanks so much for sharing, you really are a very talented writer! ;)
tralalala chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Ahhhh good ending to this chapter.
tralalala chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Feed me? To cute! You capture Ed extremely well.
tralalalala chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
gaaaah, that was heart wrenching.
tralalala chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
An arm falls off if you really did something bad. HA!
goodgirl275 chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
I loved how you built the relationship, especially across worlds. One of the best fanfics on this site! Thank you for writing it, it's a masterpiece. :) Although I'm not a big fan of RoyEd, you executed it perfectly.
Fictional-Nympho chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
Aww I loved this fic so much! So sad at times yet painfully sweet
Alice-in-chucks chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
Al proposing to go back to Boston probably shouldn't have surprised me, but it did. I'm glad he did, and I'm glad I was surprised!
Okay, so this was several chapters back, but few things have made me flail and squeal as much as Roy's gift of the pocket watch for Alphonse. That... was just ... I'm not sure why it affected me as much as it did, but when I saw that the inscription was 'Alphonse Elric', I was definitely flailing and quite close to tears and had to take a mini break to pull myself together.
Also several chapters back, but when you said Amestris' Roy winked at Ed, reminding him of Boston's Roy, I was laughing so hard, trying to picture how a one-eyed man could wink. I'm sorry, it just tickled me xD
Overall this was a very satisfying read! Thank you!