Reviews for Conversion
SynDeath chapter 14 . 5/24
Ugh
Such a wonderful and beautiful fic! I swear your writing was great! It made feelings so clear and deep, lots of complexities and innate contradictions. An organic development, lovely details. Wonderful fic!
darkangel795 chapter 14 . 5/20
This story is a masterpiece. I was always on the fence on how I felt about Ed (and Al) being stuck in a world without Alchemy, but while reading this story I found myself hoping Ed would go back to Alter!Roy. Your character portrayals are wonderful. Even though they are sort of the same person Alter!Roy and Mustang are very different people. I love Alter!Roy's character and although I like RoyEd pairing I wanted Ed to be with Alter!Roy before Ed even left the first time to return to Al. And when it started to look like Ed might start something with Mustang, I was hoping he wouldn't and instead would find some way to go back to Alter!Roy. It didn't seem like that was possible, though, and that made me sad. But you made it possible and I couldn't ask for a better end to this story. I don't think a story has ever made me cry so much. It was perfect and I love it and I'll probably read it many more times. Thank you.
LoreenaLaufeyson chapter 14 . 5/4
Kyaa lovely!
Liv2030 chapter 14 . 4/7
I don't usually write comments but I just had to tell you that this is such a great and emotional piece of art. This truly is among the better kinds of fics, and I could tell that from the moment I started reading. Not only because of your great writing style, but also because of the originality of the idea. It was completely unlike other fics I've read. I am definitely going to read more of your work. I realllly appreciate the work you've put in this story, even though I'm probably going to feel emotional for at least the rest of the week.
Lots of love from a new fan 3
tralalaa chapter 5 . 2/20
Re-read time! Love this story. Had to come back to it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
wow! that was one of the best fics ever! i have read well over 150 fic, and this is definitely in my top 5 favorite!

(spoilers for ending)
i have gotten teary-eyed through manga before, (i think its easy to cry when seeing the pictures) but i don't think i have ever gotten that from a novel/fic because...until now XD, it was just so happy/sad :'[
because YAY! Ed and AlterRoy are happy, but now amastris Roy is sad...and i think Al would miss his friends eventually...ahh! :[ so SAD!

but yet happy? it was emotionally confusing!

and that automail wont last forever...he'll ether brake it or outgrow it! and no Winry to help!...then again...they do know how to travel right? they just need both Roys? so if something did ever happen to the automail they could send him back? maybe?

i don't know! great job! it was absolutely fantastic!

Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
(spoilers)

O! M! G!

your mind is...brilliant!

throwing me for a BIG loop! i assumed the whole thing was going to be trying to get home.

my mind was blown! and the idea of Ed and Roy not being able to separate XD thats an amazing idea!

Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
awwww! X3 the end...with the watch, it gave me the 'warm fuzzys' it was so sweet!

Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
just finished Ch1 and it already looks amazing! beautiful! interesting! and brilliant!

very well written so far!

just the idea of Ed and Roy living in a house, in the alternete world together, is a fantastic idea!

i don't know where this story is going... but i hope its a romance, and slice-of-life type story! those are my favorite kind of EdRoy storys!

i would say more...but i must start reading Ch2! right now!

Here Strikes Dawn chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Absolutely beautiful. I don't know why it took me so long to read this story; I wanted to treasure every chapter and now that it has come to an end, I just can't believe it. Originally, I was a little sceptical about reading an alter!Roy Ed fic but now I am so glad that I did. I know that I will be coming back to re-read this in the future and go on this incredible journey once again.
Anonymous Person chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
That is downright creepy, why the hell aren't they even slightly surprised?! From what I've read he hasn't been in Central for 5 years yet so far the people who knew him before the sudden teleportation have acted anything but surprised, in fact to me it seems as though they were expecting this to happen. Seriously who the heck expects someone to teleport back regardless of how long ago the suddenly teleported out? Yet another thing that weirded me out was Mustang's comment that if freakin' Death and Ed had battle of wills Ed would come out on top. I don't know about you but I certainly don't think it's normal to assume that about anyone.
Anonymous Person chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
How the hell, is everyone taking this so calmly!? I'd expect somebody to freak out but no one freakin is!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
Second time reading this, much love
inuyashamunkey chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
im almost upset he decided to go back. he kissed one roy and screwed the other. no one was gonna win. but now the amestris Roy is going to be stuck missing Ed forever. hia feelings were never considered. poor man. great story tho
Guest chapter 14 . 4/28/2016