Reviews for Conversion
HallowsHeretic chapter 14 . 2/28
An adorably sweet story. Happy endings in fan fiction seem unusually rare, I'm happy to see someone that writes them so wonderfully.
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 14 . 2/13
Oh my god... Bravo. Just bravo.
This was great.
charm13insomnia chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
great fic
titania2811 chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
I LOVED it! I literally read this until 2:00 AM! And u have to wake up at 6:00 am because I have school tommorrow/today... I'm blaming you if I fall asleep in history period..
darkliketheknight chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
DUDE. I SWEAR THAT THIS IS THE CUTEST FREAKING THING IN THE UNIVERSE.
Now that I've calmed down enough to actually give a coherent review, I shall rant about how adorable this story is.
First of all, I'm not a huge fan of EdxRoy. Or I wasn't. I am now. So for me to freak out about this, that means this is a pretty damn good fic.
It was well written, you used a wide range of vocabulary, and the romance aspect was better than I could ever have managed.
This made me literally lol more than a few times and I started crying more than once too. (I don't cry often. At all.)
It seemed like whatever I was wishing for to happen, happened. Which results in an extremely enjoyable story to read.
The only complaint that I could possibly have is the fight scene where Edward got his throat partially slit. I though it was too abrupt compared to the earlier scenes, and didn't flow very well. I think if you had made this happen in public, where it was more likely to happen, (although it wouldn't have been consistent with the rest of the murders) or had more of a leading up to that point it would have improved the storyline and helped the story out a bit.
Don't get me wrong! I love this fic. Seriously. It's, like , amazing. That's just what I personally think would make it better.
Now, you probably get a lot of reviews seeing as this particular story is one of the more popular fma fics, but I hope if/when you read this it brings a smile to your face.
Morralls chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
I am an obscenely tough critic when it comes to fanfiction. I am stubborn and judgemental and I will only spend my time reading the absolute best. I say this not out of some form of self importance, but to make sure that the following words truly stick: This is the best. I am floored by your writing style, by your deep understanding of the characters, and by the sheer emotion that you put into only 14 chapters. This story is deeply moving, and I am absurdly grateful to have had the opportunity to have read it.
Seek Gold chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
So, my heart just melted into a pile of goo. Wonderful fic
Silivrenelya chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
I thought I already read all the good stories about fma and royed. I was right. Because your story is not good. It is absolutely wonderful. Beautiful. True. Full of emotions. Amazingly written. And a little bitter-sweet too actually. Well this is how i see it anyway. Because the general could have loved him too. I am sure he regrets a lot of things, but has preferred let ed's happiness be placed before his. And it is a very noble thing. You have talent. You made me laugh, gasp of surprise, of sadness, you almost made me cry ! I have a bad habit to put myself too much into the others' shoes, and overtime i read something as amazing as your work, i just can't help to feel exactly what the characters feel or might feel at a precise moment. And you just succeeded fingers in the nose to make me feel strong emotions. You are really good. Congratulations. I am going to follow your works and start reading your other stories. Have a nice day/evening, and again bravo. Mouah !

- Sili

ps : sorry if there are some mistakes (i know there are!), i am French (oui madame) !
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
This was awesome and amazingly well-written and entertaining and OMG.
It's been a long time since I've actually finished reading a fanfiction. I have read every plot imaginable and then some. You can imagine how boring it gets after a while. Different characters, different wording, same overall plot. Not so fun.

But this story isn't just some of the "out there's" that exist in this world. Thank you for writing and sharing a piece of your soul with us! (For when an artist of any kind makes artwork, they put a piece of their soul into it. Thank you for sharing it)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
I had to go somewhere between chapters eleven and twelve. During the drive, I imagined the best possible ending for this fic. Then I signed back on and read exactly what I had imagined. I love your writing.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
That watch was a very nice touch. I do kind of want to know what Ed wrote inside the journal, though.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I like this Roy. I thought for a minute you were going to make Evan Hughes's double, but I like the cast you've created just fine on their own. No wonder this is one of most highly ranked FMA stories!
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
So wonderful!
VapourEON chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
"He hated being called Mr. Elric. That was his father, not him." Except it isn't. Trisha never married Van Hohenheim and no one ever called him anything but his last name anywhere in the series, unless you count his kids calling him father on the rare occasion. Also, Ed had never had a problem with being called by his last name, so the fact that you even tried to put this in is just weird.