Reviews for The Return of the Evil Clone
kaygirl chapter 10 . 4/9/2005
WOW! that was totally AWESOME! and the ending was very deep ) can't wait for your next one
Malcolm Friend chapter 10 . 10/22/2004
This story was the ultimate truth of good and evil. I shows how evil will always exist, but evil can do good.
Mystical Dreamer5 chapter 10 . 3/13/2003
hey!:) again, ditto wait i said in my other review. I've read this before, but I'm gonna review again;) THis is a great story, strange how it doesnt have more reviews. Very well written, everyone in character. Again, more music that goes well with it. 'Heart of Swords'. Don't you think that describes Taichi well?:)Ditto the Daiyako/Kenyako thing, but it wasnt too big so im cool with it:) anyways, i love your stories. Hopefully you get to updating mroe soon!:)

Dreamer
Legendary Street Racer chapter 10 . 9/28/2002
That last statement is so true! Good will always triumph evil!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 9 . 9/28/2002
Okay... next stop, the last chapter of this story!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
Argh! My computer is playing tricks on me. I was right before. Sorry for all this non-sense of mine.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 7 . 9/28/2002
Sorry I thought that it was the story's number thirty review for the last chapter. I guess taht I'm wrong.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 6 . 9/28/2002
This is number thirty for this story's reviews!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 5 . 9/28/2002
DIGIVOLVE! Uh... is it back to normal yet because you said that things would be as normal before I could say DIGIVOLVE.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 4 . 9/28/2002
The reviews are being boosted a whole lot for this story! I hope that you like that!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 3 . 9/28/2002
TAIORA TAIORA! Sorry. I felt like doing that.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
Hopefully all these reviews aren't overflowing your email with a lot of emails from the review alert!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
This is the sequel of the Evil Clone! Finally, I get to review it. Haha.
Greg chapter 10 . 2/11/2002
Wow! I like the ending! TAIORA 4EVER!
Greg chapter 8 . 2/11/2002