Reviews for An Echolls Family Truth
Misa chapter 22 . 3/16
Hello !
First of all, I wanted to thank you for writting the fanfic I've always been looking for ! And then, let me congratulates you because I really love your fanfic, the way you build your story, your style... I read all the chapters and I really enjoyed it, I hope it will continue !
Thanks and Well done again ! Bye bye :D
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
its good to see things from Logan's point
isingforyou chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
You finally get to the part I've been waiting for and you haven't posted anything more. I thought what you wrote was good, but perhaps you lagged a bit at Logan's earlier years and that prevented you from getting to the real meat of this story. Really great writing though!
Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 2/25/2012
Good story. Too bad you never finished it.
Acute Delirium chapter 22 . 6/19/2010
Aaron is such a sleaze. I really hate him. Not just for the whole murder thing, because that is a given, but how awful he is in this story.

I know it's been a year but I hope to see another chapter sometime in the future!
talk-ape chapter 22 . 6/24/2009
wow!

that was amazing?

Are you writing more?
Gugga chapter 22 . 6/12/2009
Wow, the updates are well worth the wait ;) It was a really good chapter, especially the end, just again wow!

Hope you keep updating untill you reach some sort of an end, I know Ill at least keep on checking regularly :)
kitski chapter 22 . 5/30/2009
Wow. This is really a great story. You've done a fantastic job with characterizing everyone, and you don't make it black-and-white. This fits in very well with canon.
mira mirth chapter 21 . 3/29/2009
Oh... and it stops. It can't stop here. I looked for the 'next' button to push, but it was not there! How can there be no next chapter? There must be one. It's coming soon. Right?

I really like this look into Logan's mind. Logan is my favourite character in VM and what we see of his life is so very messed up - I'm glad to see a quality fic expand on that. I admit that what we hear from Trina in canon ("the stories you used to tell...") sounds more like she didn't know about the abuse or made herself not notice, whereas your Trina is fully aware. However, she is so well characterized here that I buy your version of the events without a doubt. I love what you've done with Lynn - she's really damaged, really of no help to Logan. A lot of fics make her go all power-woman and loving mother on Logan as soon as Aaron is out of the picture, but it is your Lynn who seems more likely to commit suicide. I'm a little confused about Veronica - the nonchalance about that first kiss is a bit weird - but I'm curious where you're taking this.

Because you're taking this somewhere, right? You are continuing? I'm sure you are. I shall hold on to the hope of an imminent update ) Thank you for writing!
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 21 . 1/10/2009
good story. I like Logan )
freza chapter 21 . 11/23/2008
When are you going to update? It's been really long... please don't say you're dropping this story? It's my favorite VM fic
Caremel chapter 20 . 9/14/2008
Wow, this is a great story. You really have captured a believable Logan/Lilly relationship, plus all the Aaron stuff which is excellent. I know you haven't written this for a while, but you should totally start up again because this is so good.
E. Beckham chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Wow! It's sad, but definitely what I imagine Logan's homelife was like. You're writing is great! I hope to read more of your stories.
Caralynne chapter 20 . 1/7/2008
Hm...define "exciting stuff." I'm looking forward to it.

Nicely done :)
GotChikinSoop chapter 20 . 11/7/2007
Finally got a chance to read the update. Poor CinderLogan, Aaron is such a dick. Can't wait to see what happens w/ Lilly/Logan & Duncan/V.