Reviews for Reality Shattered
Taiora Freak chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
WOW! This was an amazing story! You write the characters really well and the flow of the words are just awesome! Fantastic work and very well written. I kind of wondered how the nanites manifested and how she got to the infirmary. You did a great job. Something like this should be a part of the episode, great idea! I liked the way you made John worry about her, it was so real!
Pocus chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
*sigh* I don't know how I missed this one! It was great! Something like this would have given the ep more tension. Even a flashback of it!
Lorr chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh, well done! I kind of wondered how the little buggers mainfested and you did a great job!
Alice3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was great. It felt very much a part of an episode and filled in the missing part quite nicely.
Begoogled chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I liked it, John would be the one to worry about her. I liked how everyone warned him to stay away, but he did what he could to make sure she was alive. I also liked how you got Zelenka in here, and the comment about him and McKay being different. LOL, didn't know McKay liked opera :)
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
What an awesome read! Very well-written and I don't believe that anyone else has ever thought to write this 'missing scene' before - very original!
YunaDax chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
wonderfully written! I'd always wondered how she's ended up there in the small amount of time that had supposedly passed between episodes.

Well done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I love it! Awsome! I love the connection of John and Elizabeth! Awsome! Just Awsome! I think John did find Elizabeth!
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Good story!

I keep thinking there should be more, then I remember and think, "Oh yeah, I have the follow up on DVD..." ;)

*lol*
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
An amazing " drabble " *smile*

Good work !
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Very, very emotional and very, very nice. Excellent work.
pisces227 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Job well done! Another plot hole filled.
twotoe chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I really liked this and I can easily imagine that this or something very like it did indeed happen before the beginning of the episode. You did a great job and everyone is in character and acting as they should. Love John's concern for Elizabeth and his thoughts. Really good.
Underground Shipper chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I wondered how they found her too - great little story!
Lauriel01 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Lovely tag. Thanks for sharing it.