Reviews for Old Soldiers Die Hard
Lindsay Willcocks chapter 1 . 4/28
Loved this story
Tristana702 chapter 1 . 2/14
this is... wow... I don't have words, I ubderstand why your story has the most favorite, this is incredible, I love your idea, I even cried a little (not something hard to do, I'm always emotional) but... yeah... WOW! 3
meshou storm chapter 1 . 1/15
I don’t have the words to truly describe how amazing this was. Wow doesn’t cover if but it’s all I can say.
LayzDayz chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
I know you probably haven't written anything in a while, but your SGA fics are my favorite of any written. This one is one of my favorites, along with Cold Comforts. I read them nearly a decade ago now and I'm reading through a lot of your fics again. Honestly I had forgotten about this one but it is so masterfully done.

I hope you are still writing, in even a small way, because you are very talented. Thank you!
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
This was really quite something. A nice read :)
NaniteSystems chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Excellent :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
I love this story so much! Your characterizations are perfect. I love that we know exactly who you’re talking about even though we don’t get anybody’s name til halfway through. Excellent job! I totally have a headcannon about Annie going to Atlantis and seeing 30B and the Colonel again. Thank you!
brandywine737 chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Nice story. Through tears and stuffy nose, I must say, thank you for the ending you gave us and not the "slit your wrists" type ending. I have to say I've read a couple of those, and I just can't handle them anymore. So thanks for the happy ending.
BlindAlley05 chapter 1 . 2/4/2019
Can I just say that I'm so glad that I read this story! I had no idea where you were going with it. I thought that it was set in the time frame of Rodney being really old naturally but the fact that John didn't look as old threw me. Very good job! I enjoyed it very much!
Pan2fel chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
make me cry why don't you! urgh. geez. I don't even know what to say. I'm a little bit lost and red eyed for sure. I really loved the way you described the whole thing and the plot. I liked it, but it was a really big suckerpunch for a while there.
thank you for sharing.
DmPnx chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
Oh my gosh I am bawling like a baby. This is amazing. So heartwarming throughout and thoughtful.
I loved the portrayal of older McKay and Sheppard, I think you did both their characters justice.
a truly wonderful story which I have read many times and will continue to do so again 3
atlan2007 chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
great story!
Vadercat chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
I'd like to think that Annie got her mystery solved and found out her mystery benefactor really was 30 B and the slouching Colonel was really John. Happy you didn't kill off 30 B, because despite his attitude I was still rooting for him.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Wow. Really cool story from a completely relate-able point of view. Love it. Thanks for writing and posting.
Joanna Smith chapter 1 . 11/26/2016