Reviews for Old Soldiers Die Hard
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 1 . 8/4
Oh my gosh I am bawling like a baby. This is amazing. So heartwarming throughout and thoughtful.
I loved the portrayal of older McKay and Sheppard, I think you did both their characters justice.
a truly wonderful story which I have read many times and will continue to do so again 3
atlan2007 chapter 1 . 4/5
great story!
Vadercat chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
I'd like to think that Annie got her mystery solved and found out her mystery benefactor really was 30 B and the slouching Colonel was really John. Happy you didn't kill off 30 B, because despite his attitude I was still rooting for him.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Wow. Really cool story from a completely relate-able point of view. Love it. Thanks for writing and posting.
Joanna Smith chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Nice one :)
Arlya chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Really enjoyed reading this! Very well written :)
irezel chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
aahhhh i know i digging through ancient fics but this was still very good. made me tear up. :)
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I really enjoyed this. I'm not much of an OC fan typically, but by they end of this I was invested in your character and really hoping that one day she makes it to Atlantic and meets 30B again. Would love to see her call him that too, much to his annoyance. :)
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I love it. I can just imagine her a few years down the road meeting him again, just like, calling him 30B and hugging him.
Lizverse chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This is probably my favorite fanfic that I have ever read.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Nice
Sanctuaria chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This is an amazing story. It's so sad in the beginning and heartwarming and hopeful in the end. Really hope Annie got into the Atlantis expedition in the end... :)
DarkDesperation chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
That was just one of the most amazing fanfiction I read. Nothing left to say
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I'm glad you chose to end your story sweetly. As the end drew nearer I was hoping the enture time that they'd pull through.

It was an amazing read and you had their characterations down perfectly. So few writers can write a non-stegate-based main character without them turning into a Mary-Sue but you pulled it off, and you did it very well.

Brilliantly done.
Heart chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love this story. I love the tone of your narrator, and your descriptions of John and Rodney 40 years down the road. Just love it!