Reviews for The Lady Sango
So, are you going to update this?
SheWolfMedjai chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Please continue!
waa7x chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
I read your first fic DSS and thought it was great and this one so far is really interesting I hope you are able to continue this story soon
cyhap chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
loved your other fic demon slayer sango...hope you will finish this one too. really want to find out if the bracelet has to do with anything and how sango will over come this lost
naku12 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
great story! canuupdate?
Nick chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
make another soon or its hunting season
PhantasticGurlz chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Please do continue! this chapter made me cry... what would sesshomaru feel if sango left? please pretty please!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen is the next chapter
Smattering chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Love it! Please keep writing!
Hina chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I read your story- Deamon Slayer Sango, and I liked it very much. I really starting to like this story as well. Please update soon. I look forward to reading your next chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I hope you update this soon!

It's such a sad chapter! I want to see what happens next!

UPDATE SOON~!
Gerren chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
...Life threatening illness? Oh gosh. _

I don't even care about the story anymore, I just hope you're okay. :I
MoonLunacy chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I think I'm selfish for say this but pls pls pls update soon I want to kno happens next. I love Sesshomaru x Sango, even thou it didn't appear in the anime. And I just love your writing I don't think I could even compete with it. Again pls update soon I would like to kno what happens next. Take care! Oh srry for the long review.
thump chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
is the author still with us? (
Yin-Yan-Yum-Yum chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Yay! Sequel! Your a great writer, and if I were writing this i would have gotten tired, but your just a very good author to stick with the story [which by the way I love the story] Keep writing!