Reviews for Ocean's Two Complete
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh.

My.

God.

Immediate Reaction: "What? WHAT?"

Going to go find the sequel now...

becomes addicted
DeepBlueQL chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh my god, I feel like all the air has been sucked out of my lungs.

2 things:

1. I don't understand why this story doesn't have a million more reviews. It's amazing.

2. What a cliffhanger! I can't wait to read more!
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I like the way you describe the actions that the characters take as well as their words and thoughts. A lot of times writers forget that the readers can't see what we are seeing, and you keep the visual, and even things like the way their eyes change and their tone of voice, very clearly in our minds.

Some inner sense must have alerted him to her scrutiny. Bobby looked up, his chin still tucked into his chest but his eyes were soft with remorse. Alex' heart jolted, plummeted, then drummed rapidly, suffocating her with its intensity. He's mind-reading me!

The other end of the phone connection was answered and Alex closed her eyes on the sight of Bobby mentally flaying himself. I think this bit really describes with very good subtlety what we all love about BA. Good job of showing that they're both doing the mind reading, but without ever explicitly saying so.

Your transitions between character POVs are really smooth chronologically. You're very good at writing the way the characters talk, I don't watch Barek and Logan enough to remember what they sound like, but it's easy for me to notice Barek's Bronx-speak in the writing.

I think this may be the first time I've read M rated sex that really is. I appreciate that you focus on the feelings rather than describing it like a health class.

Okay, the end pissed me off, but you've proven yourself trustworthy, so I'll read on!
LucyStar7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
great story love the way you finally get them together can't wait for the sequel...
amsley chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
good job, i liked this story...cant wait to read the sequel!
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
All right... so I just re-read this baby ('cause it's that good!) and was revved up all over again. Shame on you for ever taking your wonderful stories away from us. Keep them here or else I'll resort to drastic measures. Like organizing a petition and whatnot.

(P.S. While re-reading it I noticed a scene in hear is somewhat similar to one in my own fic. Sorry about that. I think I may have unintentionally been influenced and it didn't occur to me until now.)