Reviews for A Brief Winterlude
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
LOVE IT!U ROCK!
starfirefan4ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I LOVE this story! So great! Great job!
Invader Dana chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aw, this was sweet and you were really good about keeping the characters in character. I just saw the Kitten episode a few days ago so this really felt like it could've been a follow-up. I love all the details, and once again, nice writing. :D
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
that was wonderful! really great! I love the way you write!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That's cute. :D

-Creative Spark
OddObsessed chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I really like this one! Keep up the good work
Roxxy0067 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I like it. A great oneshot romance without being too fluffy.
Finla chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That as very magical lovely! yay _
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Aw! That's so adorable! I can just imagine the whole chapter, BB and Cy racing to put up popcorn strings, Raven rushing through a store, Robin bravely trying some of Starfire's cooking. awesome all of it!
GreenFiore chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was unbelievably cute! Great work and I would love if you could write more stories like this! :)
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
so cute i love it oh i HATE kitten (shudders)
longhairedhorse chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I want a robin in my present! hehe Great job! Kitten is so weird she should have put holes in the box so he wouldn't die before she could get to him, I mean what good is a dead robin? ...Okay enough talking crazy on with the compliments: Great Idea For a oneshot, the thought would have never crossed my mind.:) Keep up the great work!
Bekkablair chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
_ e. So cute; not to mention a perfect depiction of Kitten. XD And I liked how you got Starfire's habit of making her home planet's foods in there. *thumbs up*
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
this is real cute and fluffy and all the mushy stuff plz update soon