Reviews for Halloween Nights
xomollyxo94 chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
couldnt me and try have kssed that was a bust hahaha c u at school
xomollyxo94 chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
okay cam [ im calling u that now haha ] gotta update
Lady Charity chapter 9 . 11/22/2006
good story. seems more about kyndra and mary than the hsm crew...but that isn't bad. just can't really tell who they are spposed to be..
Lady Charity chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
aH!

sweet story
xomollyxo94 chapter 10 . 11/10/2006
omg d i luv luv it, but do i hav 2 get knocked out with sleeping gas i mean come on! me and mary and julie r so 2 good 4 sleeping gas well mabye zach should get sum sort of gas after he made me cry that retard. update soon!
DragonHeartString101 chapter 10 . 11/10/2006
Om my gosh. Evil Jason Monde. But good story plot and line. Update soon.
Vanessa Baker chapter 9 . 10/30/2006
i dunno who those people but could u pleez update soon? this is getting good. lol
xomollyxo94 chapter 9 . 10/30/2006
soo good! i knew kyndra aka me and mary aka mary (bff) would b more important! if i didnt feel so crappy well mabye i would call u if ur fone was on wait this is a review. good story d
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 9 . 10/29/2006
who's in there? finally the truth where cole and tessa are comes out! anyways, update soon!
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
woah. so who took her? now im gettin scared. cool chapter. update soon
Ignorancex chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
dont stop its just getting good update soon plz
SVU101 chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
i like the story:) no i mean i LOVE the story lol i love any halloween story:) but this one yay! i mean someone is actually writing one besides me:) hehe i smile alot umm...lets se...update! thats one thing you ned to do update! and do it ALOT:)
singingintherain9328 chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
sorry, didn't know there's a Willimsburg in PA. good chapter!
singingintherain9328 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
uh, no Williamsburg is not in Pennsylvania, it's in Virgina! I know this since I live in VA! Not 2 be rude, but if you are going 2 have people in stories go 2 a real place, you need to make sure the city and state is correct. Besides that, good trailor.
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
OMG OMG OMG! what happened to tessa? why did sharpay scream? is jason behind all this? i don't really know but it's gettin pretty good. great chapters. update sooN!