Reviews for Tiger Lily
livingINmyDAYDREAMS chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
your story has depressed me.
silverknight426 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
It was nicely written and beautifully made. A heartbreaker though but stilla nice Takari fic!
harada sis chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
*starts freaking out* AW! I LOVED IT! So adorable! YAY.

And I don't care if the Digimon fandom is dying. I'm keeping it alive by forcing my friend to watch it! *eyes sparkle*

:) I love Takari.
missingno1010 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Beautiful Takari. o_O I'm reading this thing a bit late, but whatever. Which reminds me that I need to update my Takari...so much to do... *sigh*
puasluoma chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
to be real, he end sucks lol but you really descrived it pretty well, the next takari please make a happy ending please :)
AnimeGirl329 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
wow...that was sweet and sad at the same time...i loved it!
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
wow...awesome fic...and I agree...the number of takari's has gone down, probably cuz ppl thing its overdone. I disagree and am planning on writing one...

but anyway I loved it and felt that even Daikari fans could like it...
BlackLily13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Quite the angsty Takari, huh? At least it's realistic. After all, people do change. I personally thought that it was great. A little weird with the whole "Kari becoming a lawyer and T.K. being a baker" thing, but underneath all that, you run into quite a heartbreaking, real-life romance. Wonderful. BL13 out!
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
i love it and i hate it. but i guess thats only cuz itstruck something in me . im going through some thing similar except we were together. he was my first love . my first everything in fact. Tiger Lily huh? i always knew something by that name would come up in my future. sorry im giving you a sob story here. this will be in my favorites for now on.

Thank you.