Reviews for She Does
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
its cute but I am big ROGAN fan soo they arent together that makes me sad but I can see him thinking about her in that way! sweet!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
good story
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
So sad! Really good writing!

But who did she marry?
kitty j chapter 1 . 8/7/2010

This breaks my heart. So sad. So sweet. I usually don't care for song fiction - it tends to be so contrived. Not so this. Absolutely lovely. Lovely Aminal- Luvly.

kitty j
nali0403 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
omg...i totally cried! i hate that they didn't stay together at the end...hate it...i keep watching seasons 5, 6 and 7 over and over again, hoping that somehow the ending will never does!
ThatChick chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
'She's married now and I sit in the corner of the room, her someone old, watching her dance with her someone new'

loved that line.

aww, that was sad.
Butterfly Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I think this is a beautifully written piece. Very sad.
astragail chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
well who did she marry? what was logan doing there? oh my god this was a good one shot. cudos to you.
theNameisAce chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
It would be great to see the wedding from Rory's point of view. Maybe even her noticing Logan.

Nothing like a good, depressing Rogan.
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
You're w hore huh? I'm confuzzled. They were married- but what happended?
Katy chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I think that is an amazing piece you play the characters true in an uncommon way. They piece is truly one of the best I have read in a long time. I look forward to reading other parts of your work. I don't have any constructive criticism unfortunately but please keep writing.
Blonde19 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw! But wait.. they need to be together, lol!

Fantastic writing, btw.
rawrrry chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
oh my, that was so sad. but truly amazing
and chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aw, that is so sad...but really great :)
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 9/17/2006