Reviews for Love, Bright and Dark
Raksha The Demon chapter 10 . 10/27/2006
Nifty approach, they're going into an astral realm to retrieve and save Faramir.
Raksha The Demon chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
A sweet chapter; I loved the way Aragorn handled fever-addled Faramir.
Raksha The Demon chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Aw, poor Faramir! Where's the athelas and the King when Faramir needs them the most?
Raksha The Demon chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Eowyn's description of her gorgeous husband was wonderful - glad to see she appreciates how handsome Faramir is. Aragorn Who?

And that's a lovely bit about Faramir discovering the joys of physical affection via Eowyn's touch.
Raksha The Demon chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
The descriptions are excellent here, and the atmosphere grimly described.

But there's one element I find a bit hard to believe - that any company, either the White Company that should be guarding Faramir, or his Rangers, would let the Prince of Ithilien, also Steward of Gondor, ride alone to Emyn Arnen, especially in a storm.
lindahoyland chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
It is good to see Faramir recovering and how devotedly Aragorn and Eowyn care for him.I will be sorry to see this story end.
Elizabethiscool chapter 14 . 10/25/2006
That is absolutley amazing, update ASAP
animepotter chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
great chapter as usual... but is it over? please say no! neway, keep up the good work!
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
Good chapter, I have been awaiting this forEVER! E!
Annawen Ereiniel chapter 13 . 10/22/2006
Eglerio! Praise skaia7 wth great praise! You've made my evening (well, almost morning now, as it's appoaching midnight). I've been on tenterhooks waiting for the climax, and I wasn't disappointed. Is this the end? Say it isn't! I can never get enough of Faramir and Eowyn h/c and I'm sure there's plenty of folks out there who second that. Shameless begging, I know, but you've quickly become one of my favorite authors on this site. As for the mechanics of this specific chapter, I have no real constructive criticism to make. Thanks for the update and I hope to see more from you soon.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
Oh,, poor Faramir! Hurry and update, I am on tenterhooks!
Arahiril chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
This is such a wonderful fic. Your ideas are so original and your characterisations so spot-on. I look forward to all your updates. :) Thanks so much for sharing!
lindahoyland chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
You capture the atmosphere brilliantly,an excellent story for this time of year with the mist and ghoulish visions !
Eyes-of-Pearl chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
oh i know how hard it can be to write a story until you can get to some sort of a climax ... but you have done an excellent job so far and know you have be hanging at the eduge waiting for the next chapter. i hope that you will be able to update soon.
Eyes-of-Pearl chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Another wonderful chapter. I like the imagery that you painted between arwen, estel and eowyn.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »