Reviews for Love, Bright and Dark
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
Oh my.

That's good!
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
This is gripping.I loved ARagorn carrying Eowyn and your explanation for why Arwen apparently isn't a Faramir, I hope they find him soon.
lindahoyland chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
This is very exciting.I love it the Aragorn and Arwen arewilling to hazard so much.I eagerly await more.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
Pretty good chapter! I liked it.
Eyes-of-Pearl chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
another wonderful chapter. please update soon because I won't be able to stand the suspense.
Eyes-of-Pearl chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
This is wonderful! I think you are doing a great job in describing the interactions between the characters. Faramir angst is a welcome bonus.
lindahoyland chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
Another most enjoyable chapter. Aragorn must be very torm between fearing damage to Arwen and wanting to save Faramir. I always believe Arwen has some healing abilities too and used her in my stories "Burden of Guilt" and "Web of Treason".I imagine her wanting to learn but Elrond being over protective.

Thanks for replacing the original chapter 8.

I eagerly await more.
Sar-kaz-m chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
Interesting story. I'll watch to see where you go with this.

One note - In the seventh paragraph, you refer to Eowyn is "fair maiden". They have kids so she hasn't been a maiden in quite some time.

Raksha The Demon chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
I really like that you don't have Faramir despairing and giving up because of past sorrows; that's how I see his character, as someone who will keeping fighting long past hope.

Interesting use of Arwen. It's very reasonable that after having the opportunity to observe probably the greatest healer in the history of Middle-earth for nearly 30 years, she'd have picked up a few tricks, not to mention knowledge. And she could have some genetic healing ability, even if it is not as strong as Elrond's. I like the idea of the White Maze.
Annawen Ereiniel chapter 9 . 9/20/2006
Hey! Congrats on the White Maze and Arwen's healing powers- very innovative ideas, and I can't wait to see what mistake Arwen made in the past. As for your note that you probably got something wrong...I didn't find anything wrong, exactly, just a difference of interpretation. It's kind of intrinsic to the plot, so I don't think you could change it now even if you wanted to, but I was always under the impression that athelas in the hands of the king is a cure for bodily as well as psychological problems. I'm thinking of the scene in the books shortly after Moria, where Aragorn treated Frodo's injuries from the cave troll's spear (and also a cut across Sam's scalp, if I'm not mistaken) with athelas. Those hurts were physical, not mental...see where I'm coming from? But I'm willing to suspend my own beliefs for the purpose of being in your universe, which is utterly terrific in my opinion. Thanks, and keep on writing!
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
Please could you put back,the part with Aragorn and Arwen's arrival,I loved that part and was going to re-read it. I much preferred your original chapter 8.
lindahoyland chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
This story is excellent and going straight on my favourites' list. I especially enjoyed your scene with capture Faramir's inner demons very well.
Annawen Ereiniel chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
I've just read the first eight chapters in one sitting. All I can say I'm a big fan of the hurt/comfort genre, especially when it involves my favorite Ithilien Prince. I don't even have any suggestions for improvement. I know you said you weren't entirely comfortable with the writing style your Muse forced on you, but it came out great in my opinion. Keep up the good work, skaia7, and update soon pretty pretty please!
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I like the references to the romance, and passion, of Faramir and Eowyn as a married couple. Very promising beginning, though I think you could branch out and create your own fanfic framework instead of working within those set by other authors, you are a good enough writer.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3