Reviews for One Last Night
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Beautiful! Thank you for this lovely scene between them.
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was very well-written and in-character indeed!
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Liked it? oh no my dear i...LOVED it! its great and exeactly how i felt leaving middle school where i was at leats safe enough but honestly good job!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Perfect!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
WOW ...

I was really touched and you almost made me cry because it's now been about one years since my graduation ... I never liked school, but it's still crazy to no longer be a pupil ... Like they say: the end of an era! ;-)

"She could write of course, but she was sure that the esteemed professor had better things to do than read letters from ex-students." In the end of my last school year I wrote letters to some of my teachers ... and I got very nice responses ... Since then one of my former teachers has become a kind of friend which really did surprise me ...

I love Minerva's speech about being disappointed should Hermione not write her ... *smiles*

Long story short, I want more HGMM-friendships-stories!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
YEs! Finally 'mione McGonagall closeness that isn't Femslash!

Well written and well done!
hermin22 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That was wonderful. I really love this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Gynji chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Very nice story. When I left school it was after college that we all seemed to go different ways and now suddenly in the last few years we have all got back together again and it still feels like we are still in school sometimes. THe relationship between MM & HG is very nicely portrayed here
hermoine snape chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
i loved the story it show how one simple act of kindness can change and help form a person. the friedship that was shown between the two women was kind and loving.

thank you for a great story!
MidniteWriter15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
wow...that was pretty good. a few spelling errors.
Vaporeon chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I love this story. I like the way how Minerva comforts Hermione that is going to be oke. That reminds me of my older school called Schilderspoort. I sat 8 years on Schilderspoort and it was very for me to leave that brilliant school. I love the mother and daugter bond of Hermione and Minerva. I read this story every day and its still very touching. Hermione and Minerva have always their special bond
Jammalot chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Aww, that was so sweet :)
AmiYumi chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aww, I really really really love this fic. It reminds me of a bond that I have with one of my teachers. Thanks so much for writing this...I'm crying now. From the bottom if my heart, thank you.
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I loved this story! I love stories that place Hermione and Minerva as friends or a mother/daughter relationship. I hope that you will write more of this style!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
warm heart chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This was really fantastic. You've written down what us in my soul. I really really know what you are talking about.