Reviews for The Misadventures of Merry and Pippin
Tolkien chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hi. When I was reading the story I wasn't sure if you were doing this on purpose but Pippen and Merry aren't cousins. Pippens cousin is Frodo. In fact Bilbos mother, Belladonna Took married into the baggins family which is why they don't have the same name or anything. The Brandybucks and Tooks have no relation

Good story though
GuenVanHelsing chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
*dies in a small corner, laughing hysterically* So THAT'S what happened? XDD OMG, so funny! And it makes sense, too, as Pippin is such a complete idiot at times. . "Go on, horsies, bring Princess home!".

Guen
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
A great story. Very funny.
Robin Gurl chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
hahahaha. I can SO see this with Billy and Dom (not exactly dressed as the lads either. xD) as Merry and Pippin. LOLOLOL!

Pippin's not dimwitted :P He's just a bit slow. But that's why we love him, right?
LolaLines chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
It's a funny story, just what Merry and Pipin are able to do ! ).

(But I don't reckon M&P run into Frodo and Sam the day after Biblo'birthday, I believe this happens later ...)
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Aww, this was so cute! I loved the part about Pippin using his "superior intellect" to tell the dogs to stop chasing them! LOL, it was hilarious, I could totally picture him saying that ) How fun, it was great!

ttyl!

Halo
shianoka chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
haha that was good! i luv pippin! do u have n e more LOTR pippin and merry fanfics? If so, id luv to read them :3
SoulofaDragonfly chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Cute! I really enjoyed this story!
tpfang56 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I love that story!S funny!
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Great story; it was wonderfully hilarious and I tell you, I could not stop laughing. You portrayed them so beautifully, and I loved Pippin in this story.
Kalisona chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
xD That's great! It's really funny! Good story! ;)
islington bus no. 199 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
A really original story, i liked Pippin's character but wasn't sure when Merry seemed more sensible then suddenly changed when he saw the fireworks. I did like all the pranks they got up to, and the reasons for their argument with farmer Maggot.
Deana chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Very cute story! 'Misadventures' indeed...it's a miracle that those two are still alive! lol