Reviews for Eventually
as if clocks did not exist chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
i love this story! it's one of those rare and profound oneshots where you want more but it stands perfectly by itself. you go! keep writing.
justatragicgirl3 chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
My gosh this pulled some major heart strings. this was absolutely beautiful.
rory3jessggxo3 chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
I love this story so insanely much. Its really good and the writing is amazing. RORY AND JESS FOREVER!
alexia chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
I like that this was good, really cute, and you wrote jess emotions, both their emotions really well.
The Superior Critic chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
The writing has its flaws, but essentially, the story was good. I liked the first two chapters. Fresh perspective. Innovating way to present. Unfortunately, the third chapter was conspicuously out of place. It didn't fit the style established by the first two chapters, and was lacking that uniqueness. Try a rewrite to better end it. If at first you don't succeed. . . .
Eliza S chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
I liked how the name of the story is so related to their story, i don't know how you came up with this idea, but it's amazing. his thoughts where so deep, i just loved it.
justatragicgirl3 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
That was really beautiful. I was kind of worried when I saw that it wasn't going to be a one-shot, because I was afraid that another chapter might ruin the perfection of the first one, but it only made it better )
lexi chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
I really like this story and i am glad that you continued..there's not that many Lit stories out there right now so i am glad that you are writting one.
permanently temporary chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
this is beautifully written!
Gilmoregirl3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
i like this alot...its really cute and good and perfect. i love them together. you should write something more. maybe not continue this story because its a good one shot, but write a sequel telling all of the lit fans about the eventually. it would be a *predicted* cute future lit. Well, thats all i gotta say! Good job!
justatragicgirl3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That was so pretty I loved it
Eliza S chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Really beautiful..i just liked it, i have no more words..

is this a one-shot?
Miss Sirius chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Eventually. That's definently the right word for Rory and Jess. Great story! Loved it.
permanently temporary chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
wow! that is amazing. the word 'eventually' really does describe them, i never thought of it that way! awesome!
Wonderlandgabby chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
i like it update soon i can only read it ifs going to to be a lit