Reviews for Terra
HappyorSmiling chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was soooo great! It made me cry...
airlilies chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
awesome!
Darkwarriorjay77 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very good I enjoyed it a lot, I'd like to see ravens thoughts on terra. You are a very good writer and if like to see What stories you can come up with :) (great song by the way)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow really pretty
azarielthebladed chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
i'ts nice, i was expecting something else from the summary, but i honestly like this. good job.
Toran of Raysed chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Pretty sweet, but yeah, Raven didn't hate her that much at first, she actually liked her. It was only after the betrayal that she really began to feel some resentment so 3 out of 5 for me.

-ToR
Ace.04 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
dang this is great! i just saw that episode again thody, i like this
Sugar-Laced-Lie chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
_ I give it two thumbs up!
Starfaya967 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Yes! I finally got my computer fixed! Well i love this! It's awesome! By the way, have you read my story i just submitted? MY NIGHTMRE REMIXED? Anyway i love how you had BB's and Raven's story mixed together. It's just...wow.
somebody chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
dang! you made raven WAY too much of a bitch towards terra! she clearly never hated her that much.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
woah that was great faves
Dash-Rendar chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Not bad. It was a bit confusing. Might have been nice to say which text was what, but otherwise, ROCK on! LOL.

Dash
terrabb chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
wow. you really made raven a bitch. i mean raven really didn't hate terra as much as you guys say she does.
Artemis-Delilah-Avari chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Dude. Way deep. This was awesome, I could hear them saying the words as I was reading. THIS IS SO BEING FAVED!

-Artemis
secondrate chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Deep. Very deep. So deep, I don't think it has a bottom. Shit. I just fell in. Oh well. Wake me up when I hit the bottom...