Reviews for Fragments of Memory, Whispers of a Dream
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This is a very sweet story. Thanks for sharing it.
Darlin chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was beautiful! I even teared up and would've cried had someone not interrupted me. Wow! I almost always have a hard time with the ending of Asian movies and anime's though I love them so. Ergo Proxy for instance I'm particularly annoyed with because it explained much but left us hanging. And I hated that Al and Ed were in a world where no one knew them, all the familiar faces but no familiarity and yet both endings reek of sequelness, albeit with none probably to come. Perhaps they leave off so fan fiction can continue. Well, once again a beautiful story and very well done. I must pop you into my favorites.
queenofthedonuts chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Ah! It was really well written. I cried! I just watched the movie a couple of days ago and I know what you mean about wanting them to be together.. DAMNIT! Loved the story
KuramaIs4Me chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Wow! *can barely see because of tears* Geez you got me to sob! Damn it! There needs to be something to make us Ed/Win fans happy. I mean they NEED to be together! *wipes nose* Like seriously, no fanfic has made my heart ache or mad me sob. Its like watching the end of the movie all over again. Damn it!

Well anyways great job! Hopefully next thing that I read from you will be a little happier. _
please-knock chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
*sobs* Dammit, Ed! Why do you always have to be such a hero and make everyone happy save yourself :( But your fic did feel somewhat hopeful, though I still like to think that maybe, some day, Ed and Al WILL find a way to go back home. 'Cause the anime and movie people should seriously cut down on all the angst and bitterness -_-

Anyhoo, I really enjoyed reading this. Apart from a few typos here and there, your writing is very good, and characterization right on spot. I also liked it that you didn't let Ed go for the mirror image of Winry but made him stay true to his heart. Kudos for you!

And us Ed/Winry fans can always use some cheering up, so thanks! :)
Intangibly Yours chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
This is beautiful; adding it to my favorites! I'm sure all Edwin fans were upset with the ending of the movie. I mean, just HOW could they separate them? "He won't let me wait anymore." WHO CARES! YA'LL GONNA WAIT ANYWAYS! *cough* Excuse my outburst. Anyways, absolutely fantastic (and bittersweet). You captured them perfectly. )
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Your writing is just lovely o_o;