Reviews for Just Killing Time
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That particular knock-knock joke never gets old. :) It was very nostalgic, or else my good humor today is making me sentimental. I did like a short bit where the members of unlucky Team Seven acted like the kids they still were, before Sasuke got the seal, Naruto fought Gaara, and everyone grew up too fast.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ahhhhhhh THAT IS TOO ADORABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF WORDS. Oh you silly kids. *hearts*
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
There is a Shell Silverstein poem called Knock Knock that you should totally read if you haven't... :D lol
AngelForm chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Cute.

Characterisation is good.
Arigatou-Bee chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ahahha ! That was the cutest story ever ! It made me smilee ! I loved it !
TimeTraveler008 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ah, childhood memories. Well, the Time-Traveler did not fall off a bridge per-say, but she told that joke many a time to annoy many a good friend.
afeltyz chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
It was great!
satsumarax chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Really liked this. Team 7 has to do something while waiting for Kakashi and I can totally imagine Naruto saying that joke, if only because he likes orange. I also liked the ending. Very good.
BellaJoelle chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That was cute! Great job; I'm still laughing!

Bells
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
LOL!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*grin* Anyone who tells that joke at his age DESERVES to be smacked.
hakuisagirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
thank you for the response to my reveiw. i followed it back to your bio and ended up reading this 1. it was the perfect way to start my day.

thanks again!
mbn chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Lol.
yumerin chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Yay! Kids being kids works for me!
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I haven't laughed that hard in a while. This line: "Sakura curled her hand into a fist and shook it under Naruto's nose; he went cross-eyed staring at her knuckles."

That made me lose it! Great work!